Even republicans must admit how much of a trainwreck Trump’s re-election campaign has been

1601799890990.png

I feel sorry for people with TDS.
Trump's doing what he can against the wind as always
and deserves 4 more years.

4 years in jail The POS is a cancer on America

You ever debate in the BullRing ?

Would you be willing to have a go at it.

Just let me know how to get there I'm not very good with computers like my expert son is

It's about debating.

To be frank: you don't debate worth shit.

But if you want to give it a shot....I'll be happy to set it up.

Already visited How can you debate any AH who when you talk facts they say false news Fake, a Hoax ? The fact is Trump is a 2 bit crooked pos born on 3rd and thought he hit a triple ,,blew through 100's of millions and nitwits think he's a good businessman instead of a thief , a tax cheat

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

2) A disastrous debate which all the SCIENTIFIC polls show Trump lost.

3) A record loss in election polls for the last year

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

No. This is a cult. They really, truly, seriously don't see anything that Trump has not done well.

The walls of this bubble cannot be penetrated by reality.

More emotional screaming by the crazy chick

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

That exchange about law and order, and the Biden being part of the division, and lack of clamping down on looting, rioting, and burning after Ferguson, and not supporting the police.....

That right there.... ALONE.... Trump has my vote.

Well, you are in the minority either way. Trump could just randomly say “law and order” while rambling incoherently about nonsense and you people would still get sexually aroused lol

That exchange about law and order, and the Biden being part of the division, and lack of clamping down on looting, rioting, and burning after Ferguson, and not supporting the police.....

Well, you are in the minority either way. Trump could just randomly say “law and order” while rambling incoherently about nonsense and you people would still get sexually aroused lol

Yeah...... I can remember a thousand times being told I was the minority in 2016.

Funny.... I'm not quite as convinced this time, as I was last time, that I'm the minority.

Well you were last time because Hillary won the popular vote lol

That got her unemployed.

Yeah...... I can remember a thousand times being told I was the minority in 2016.

Funny.... I'm not quite as convinced this time, as I was last time, that I'm the minority.

Well you were last time because Hillary won the popular vote lol

No, because our country is not a Democracy. It is a representative republic. That means you have to have the support of a significant number of states. We are not country based on popularity among the ignorant. We are a republic.

Did you never even learn the pledge of allegiance?

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Doesn't say "and to the Democracy for which it stands". It says to the Republic. Because that is what we are.

Popular vote is utterly meaningless, and it should be.

Lol I’m just pointing out that you’re in the minority. You said all this for nothing.

Hitlery didn't get a majority of the vote either, Dummy.

:oops8:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hey BillyBullshit.......@Billy000

What about it.

We got 2 extra senators in 2018.

And Trump just nominated his third Scotus Judge.

What you got ?

Come on Billybullshit Billy000

What you got ?

Besides a petrified piece of shit at the head of your ticket and a slut as his wingwoman.
Lol dude you really need therapy or something. You’re like obsessed with me.

I’m still trying to figure out why you think you personally accomplished anything lol.

The Democrats - not I - took the House in 2018 by a record net gain in the party’s history.

And the GOP cheated Garland out of a seat. I’m also not sure why it should be an accomplishment for Trump simply because a justice died. A goddamn chimpanzee could pick a new judge.
The Democrats - not I - took the House in 2018 by a record net gain in the party’s history.

A record net gain?

Dimwingers picked up 40 seats.

In 2010, Barry Hussein's first midterm, Reps picked up 63 seats.

Trump > Barry Hussein.

Trump’s entire ‘presidency’ has been a trainwreck.

Wrong. He has done more than the previous three combined.
No, this is wrong.

Trump has been an utter failure; he deserves to be voted out of office next month.

I feel sorry for people with TDS.
Trump's doing what he can against the wind as always
and deserves 4 more years.

4 years in jail The POS is a cancer on America

You ever debate in the BullRing ?

Would you be willing to have a go at it.

Just let me know how to get there I'm not very good with computers like my expert son is

It's about debating.

To be frank: you don't debate worth shit.

But if you want to give it a shot....I'll be happy to set it up.

Already visited How can you debate any AH who when you talk facts they say false news Fake, a Hoax ? The fact is Trump is a 2 bit crooked pos born on 3rd and thought he hit a triple ,,blew through 100's of millions and nitwits think he's a good businessman instead of a thief , a tax cheat

Already visited what ?

You've made a lot of assertions, most of which are opinions and, in now way, supportable.

"2 bit"

"crooked"

"pos"

"born on 3rd, thought he just hit a triple"

The only verifiable accusations are blew through millions and tax cheat.

If I can get the energy to issue you a challenge I'll put one together.

Until then, you can continue to share your opinion and draw the scorn of those who know just what it is that you are doing.

No, this is wrong.

Trump has been an utter failure; he deserves to be voted out of office next month

The evil press the evil TV stations! If you don't kiss Trump ass you're evil Look what the POS did to Comey or any general connected to the WH , to life long people working for the betterment of America . They're gone

Not really, but the MSM seems to enjoy stoking the fires.
That would be the “enemy of the people” that you’re accusing of stoking the fires?

Exactly, when the MSM down plays what's really happening, providing disinformation, they become propagandist, not journalist.

Authoritarians always go after the free press first.

Wow, broad generalizations instead of addressing the points I made. Typical commie reaction. LMAO

That would be the “enemy of the people” that you’re accusing of stoking the fires?

Exactly, when the MSM down plays what's really happening, providing disinformation, they become propagandist, not journalist.

Wow, broad generalizations instead of addressing the points I made. Typical commie reaction. LMAO

Your point was a broad generalization. The commies were quick to declare the free press as the enemy of the people, this was one of their favorite designations.

Your point was a broad generalization. The commies were quick to declare the free press as the enemy of the people, this was one of their favorite designations.

Really, name a MSM outlet that has reported on the billions in property damage and lost inventory, due to riots, arson and looting, accurately. All I've seen is reports with burning buildings in the background claiming demonstrations were "mostly" peaceful. That's propaganda, not journalism.

No, this is wrong.

Trump has been an utter failure; he deserves to be voted out of office next month.

Another useless emotional outburst devoid of any argument from a blow hard leftist

Really, name a MSM outlet that has reported on the billions in property damage and lost inventory, due to riots, arson and looting, accurately. All I've seen is reports with burning buildings in the background claiming demonstrations were "mostly" peaceful. That's propaganda, not journalism.

You can complain all you want about their coverage. I doubt you’ll ever be happy.

Just don’t throw stones from your glass house about stoking the fires when your side has used the communist phrase of labeling the free press the “enemy of the people” which you defend.

You can complain all you want about their coverage. I doubt you’ll ever be happy.

Just don’t throw stones from your glass house about stoking the fires when your side has used the communist phrase of labeling the free press the “enemy of the people” which you defend.

A coordinated biased press is not a free press. It's a propaganda arm of you commies. They act like their job is to form opinions, not inform the public. That makes them the enemy of the republic. But you don't care because they reinforce your own bias.

Forum List

Back