Even republicans must admit how much of a trainwreck Trump’s re-election campaign has been

Hey BillyBullshit.......@Billy000

What about it.

We got 2 extra senators in 2018.

And Trump just nominated his third Scotus Judge.

What you got ?

Come on Billybullshit Billy000

What you got ?

Besides a petrified piece of shit at the head of your ticket and a slut as his wingwoman.
Lol dude you really need therapy or something. You’re like obsessed with me.

I’m still trying to figure out why you think you personally accomplished anything lol.

The Democrats - not I - took the House in 2018 by a record net gain in the party’s history.

And the GOP cheated Garland out of a seat. I’m also not sure why it should be an accomplishment for Trump simply because a justice died. A goddamn chimpanzee could pick a new judge.

No, Billybullshit, I am tired of your horseshit posts.

You said 2016 was all we had.

Did the GOP gain 2 seats and retain a majority in 2018 ? Yes. So we have more than 2016.

Garland wasn't cheated out of a seat. He should have had a hearing. And just like Joe Biden fucked over Robert Bork (yes he did and spare me the midnight massacre bullshit....Bork never got a fair hearing) so he was voted down, the GOP senate would have sent him packing. The senate gest to that.

It's more than 2016, Billybullshit. Over the course of the last four years our win in 2016, combined with gaining and retaining the senate gives us the ability to choose and confirm. So, we have more than 2016.

Which counters your fucking stupid (in other words normal), Colorado leftish horseshit posts.

And I am going to make sure you are held accountable for your arrogant, ignorant little rants every time you post one.

You are what's wrong with this country.

You've got your head stuck up your ass and still you behave like you are someone special.
Oh and let’s not forget that democrats won the large majority of the special elections since 2016. That’s what gives the current polls more credibility.

So yes, 2016 is all you have.

I can’t help it if I’m right all the time, Sunny. It is what it is. You should be used to it by now. You’ll get there.

And five thirty eight says your special elections don't mean shit.

Boy Billybullshit, how does it feel to be wrong again. Well....you should be used to it. You'll get there.
Lol I love how you idiots randomly google shit and use FiveThirtyEight when it fits your narrative. Really this article makes it clear the democrats won big in 2018 both in terms of the House and special elections. That’s true whether you like it or not lol.

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

2) A disastrous debate which all the SCIENTIFIC polls show Trump lost.

3) A record loss in election polls for the last year

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

Polls are Democrat polls that get responded to primarily only by Democrats. October 2020, and you still don't know that ? :rolleyes:

Democrats and the Chinese allies caused the Covid pandemic, and Trump has very effectively reduced it (92% reduction in death rate) HUGE SUCCESS.

Haven't heard about this alleged Christmas thing. Fake news ?

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

Besides a petrified piece of shit at the head of your ticket and a slut as his wingwoman.

I’m still trying to figure out why you think you personally accomplished anything lol.

The Democrats - not I - took the House in 2018 by a record net gain in the party’s history.

And the GOP cheated Garland out of a seat. I’m also not sure why it should be an accomplishment for Trump simply because a justice died. A goddamn chimpanzee could pick a new judge.

Did the GOP gain 2 seats and retain a majority in 2018 ? Yes. So we have more than 2016.

Garland wasn't cheated out of a seat. He should have had a hearing. And just like Joe Biden fucked over Robert Bork (yes he did and spare me the midnight massacre bullshit....Bork never got a fair hearing) so he was voted down, the GOP senate would have sent him packing. The senate gest to that.

It's more than 2016, Billybullshit. Over the course of the last four years our win in 2016, combined with gaining and retaining the senate gives us the ability to choose and confirm. So, we have more than 2016.

Which counters your fucking stupid (in other words normal), Colorado leftish horseshit posts.

And I am going to make sure you are held accountable for your arrogant, ignorant little rants every time you post one.

You've got your head stuck up your ass and still you behave like you are someone special.
Oh and let’s not forget that democrats won the large majority of the special elections since 2016. That’s what gives the current polls more credibility.

I can’t help it if I’m right all the time, Sunny. It is what it is. You should be used to it by now. You’ll get there.

Boy Billybullshit, how does it feel to be wrong again. Well....you should be used to it. You'll get there.
Lol I love how you idiots randomly google shit and use FiveThirtyEight when it fits your narrative. Really this article makes it clear the democrats won big in 2018 both in terms of the House and special elections. That’s true whether you like it or not lol.

I'm not the one telling you that.

To bad you can't google an article in rebuttle.

Wrong again, Billybullshit.

Again, from the article:

So maybe this year will be like 2002, when special elections also had a margin swing of zero but Republicans won the national House popular vote by 5 points in a mini-wave. The relationship between special elections and the political environment isn’t perfect. Still, the current cycle’s inconsistent special-election results should make us more uncertain about which party will have the advantage in November. In 2018, virtually every indicator under the sun pointed to that blue wave. This year, we’re getting mixed signals.

They basically said....no big deal.

But you never answered the question, asshole.

Did the GOP retain the senate ? And increase their hold ?

Let me answer for you: Yes & Yes.

Hello Amy, welcome to the SCOTUS.

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

Again, from the article:

So maybe this year will be like 2002, when special elections also had a margin swing of zero but Republicans won the national House popular vote by 5 points in a mini-wave. The relationship between special elections and the political environment isn’t perfect. Still, the current cycle’s inconsistent special-election results should make us more uncertain about which party will have the advantage in November. In 2018, virtually every indicator under the sun pointed to that blue wave. This year, we’re getting mixed signals.

Uh no. The fact remains democrats won the majority of special elections in 2018. You can pretend that didn’t happen all you want but you just sound stupid. How this will affect 2020 is another story.

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

Again, from the article:

Uh no. The fact remains democrats won the majority of special elections in 2018. You can pretend that didn’t happen all you want but you just sound stupid. How this will affect 2020 is another story.

Uh, we got more than 2016, Billybullshit.

Your statement was consistent with your others....bullshit.

We kept the senate and increased our numbers in 2018.....

Fuck the fact that you think your smarter than 538. Everyone on this board knows you are in the lowest 10% when it comes to I.Q. and honesty.

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

Again, from the article:

Fuck the fact that you think your smarter than 538. Everyone on this board knows you are in the lowest 10% when it comes to I.Q. and honesty.
lol I’m not smarter than 538. I’m just pointing out the obvious which is that 538 did not contradict what I said. They simply said it wasn’t predictive data for 2020. That’s it. I’m glad I could sum this up for you.

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

I think he likes you.

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

Again, from the article:

lol I’m not smarter than 538. I’m just pointing out the obvious which is that 538 did not contradict what I said. They simply said it wasn’t predictive data for 2020. That’s it. I’m glad I could sum this up for you.

Your special election claim made the polls more credible. Which is the exact opposite of what is going on. There are polls all over the map.

And you still have the integrity to admit your comment about 2016 was wrong.

We've learned that no only are you full of shit, you'd rather look more stupid (than you already d) and weakly try to cover your tracks.
Doesn't matter.

Barret is confirmed in three weeks.

I got something in 2020 too.

If Trumps wins in 2020, we'll probably suggest you go on suicide watch.

Fuck you and fuck Colorado.

And just like Joe Biden fucked over Robert Bork (yes he did and spare me the midnight massacre bullshit....Bork never got a fair hearing) so he was voted down

He got a vote.

Every member of the Senate weighed in on that nominee and cast their vote accordingly.

Tell me more about how Bork is comparable to Garland.

What about it.

What you got ?

What you got ?

I think he likes you.

Your first two words are a lie.

And just like Joe Biden fucked over Robert Bork (yes he did and spare me the midnight massacre bullshit....Bork never got a fair hearing) so he was voted down

He got a vote.

Post the whole quote, asshole.

I specifically stated Mitch should have given Garland a hearing.

It would have been a sham like Borks.....with the outcome already determined.

But at least he could tell his grandkids the U.S. Senate told him to fuck off.

He got a vote.

That's kind of the point.

Makes it kind of hard to compare them when one of them didn't get a hearing.

He got a vote.

That's kind of the point.

Makes it kind of hard to compare them when one of them didn't get a hearing.

I didn't compare them.

I said he should have gotten a hearing.

And like Bork, we'd fuck him over before it even started....then we'd vote him down.

Your first two words are a lie.

You're just upset. Like usual.

Always so angry, aren't ya little fella?

I can't help what you want to believe.

I laugh at 90% of your posts.

Laughing is better than your typical temper tantrums.

Hey, you haven't wished death on me yet today! Maybe you're coming around after all.

Which is more than you have.

We also have the senate race of 2018.

And we have the SCOTUS....go AMY.

What do you have ?

A petrified piece of shit.

6-3 SCOTUS. When Trump wins it will be 7-2 because of Breyer.

And 63 year old fatty Sotomeyer has Type 1 diabetes.

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

That exchange about law and order, and the Biden being part of the division, and lack of clamping down on looting, rioting, and burning after Ferguson, and not supporting the police.....

That right there.... ALONE.... Trump has my vote.

Well, you are in the minority either way. Trump could just randomly say “law and order” while rambling incoherently about nonsense and you people would still get sexually aroused lol

That exchange about law and order, and the Biden being part of the division, and lack of clamping down on looting, rioting, and burning after Ferguson, and not supporting the police.....

That right there.... ALONE.... Trump has my vote.

Well, you are in the minority either way. Trump could just randomly say “law and order” while rambling incoherently about nonsense and you people would still get sexually aroused lol

Yeah...... I can remember a thousand times being told I was the minority in 2016.

Funny.... I'm not quite as convinced this time, as I was last time, that I'm the minority.

Well you were last time because Hillary won the popular vote lol

And she got a consolation trophy....she wrote a book that confirmed why she should not be president.

Forum List

Back