Even if any recounts still show Biden having more votes (we should expect this)

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
That doesn't mean anything. That only proves that there was fraud across the board, and not just problems in isolated cases. And of course, if the recounts show that President Trump gained many votes, then that also proves massive amounts of fraud. Either way, President Trump won the election, and it's time for Biden to concede. Trump needs to tell Biden either he concedes, or he'll face arrest for voter fraud and for attempting an illegal coup against the president. At this point, we should skip the recounts and send it straight to the supreme court so that they can declare President Trump the world champion of the 2020 presidential season. Obviously if the judges refuse to do their jobs, then President Trump can fire them, but I suspect they do their jobs correctly once they understand how important loyalty is to Presidential Champion Trump. The point is that the vote counts don't really matter in the end, because either way it proves fraud that ensure our judges will ensure Trump remains the champion.

That doesn't mean anything. That only proves that there was fraud across the board, and not just problems in isolated cases. And of course, if the recounts show that President Trump gained many votes, then that also proves massive amounts of fraud. Either way, President Trump won the election, and it's time for Biden to concede. Trump needs to tell Biden either he concedes, or he'll face arrest for voter fraud and for attempting an illegal coup against the president. At this point, we should skip the recounts and send it straight to the supreme court so that they can declare President Trump the world champion of the 2020 presidential season. Obviously if the judges refuse to do their jobs, then President Trump can fire them, but I suspect they do their jobs correctly once they understand how important loyalty is to Presidential Champion Trump. The point is that the vote counts don't really matter in the end, because either way it proves fraud that ensure our judges will ensure Trump remains the champion.
I see what you did there.

LoL!!!

Delusion
A delusion is a fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence.[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or some other misleading effects of perception.
Delusions have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both general physical and mental) and are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.
self-reinforcing delusion
A delusion which is capable of considering any contrary evidence as further proving its thesis. A prime example is my hyper-uber-mega-/meta- conspiracy theory, or Sigmund Freud's 'The interpretation of dreams'.
See also:denial.

If Biden and Democrats are so sure Biden won the election, despite massive election fraud - especially oin the states where he supposedly won by .02% and .03% - they should support a recount.

Let's get one thing straight. There isn't anything wrong with fraud so long as it's used for a good cause. In the year 2000 I purposely super glued as many chads to Florida ballots as I could. The more chads, the fewer votes. That was righteous fraud that helped us get positive results. I know I'm not the only one who would have had no issues with some good ol' fraud being used to turn CA and NY red. The problem is that democrats winning anyone outside of CA and NY is absolute proof of fraud, and when they win it's a bad thing that should not be tolerated.

Very clever for a prog but it reads like it was written by a Chinese comedian & then translated to English.
How about we just order a complete new vote in every area across the country where poll watchers were denied their lawful right to observe each & every vote being counted?
Our people get to see, your people get to see. Sounds fair & quick.
Would the lefties go for that? It might make both sides happy

How do you fire judge, moron?

As a republican who voted for Biden and then repubs all the way down the ballot the longer these senator's and congressmen/women keep backing his claims will not help them at all their next election. Watch there are many repubs that voted exactly like I did.

So how is trump going to fire the judges? Get a clue.

Delusion
A delusion is a fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence.[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or some other misleading effects of perception.
Delusions have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both general physical and mental) and are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.
self-reinforcing delusion
A delusion which is capable of considering any contrary evidence as further proving its thesis. A prime example is my hyper-uber-mega-/meta- conspiracy theory, or Sigmund Freud's 'The interpretation of dreams'.
See also:denial.

It is a hoot sometimes.

This is ingenious satire

I hope..

Ballots tossed because of a technicality is not fraud...sorry.

This is ingenious satire

I hope..

Yep - I’m a fan! :D

We are moving along into the investigation. Next step would be to discard illegal ballots. Then let's see where the numbers stand.

Forum List

Back