Even fox news legal experts admits trump unfit for office after jan 6 th legal exposer.

Well when the for most legal expert on the right says that Trump is unfair for office and legally responsible. Fold up the tents folks the game is over.
Don't you think the Trumpleton's will just ignore that as they do all things negative about their Dear Leader? Besides, the sycophants on the opinion side of Faux are still backing the Orange Insurrectionist.

It would all hinge on what kind of phony charges they would try to bring against him. Let's face it, this is nothing more than trying to knock Trump out of the 24 race and discredit the reps he supported for 22; a clown show. In all the years I've followed politics, I've never seen the Communists so scared of one man in my life.
Ray got the memo
“Use the word Communist”

What makes these Real Americans communists Ray?
Is it that they want indictments filed on a criminal con man?

You think she lied about a second hand story, someone told her, of which she made clear she did not witness the incident she was told about?

Good luck with that!!!! :lol:

Her testimony was that Trump tried to hijack the limo. Agents in the car said she's FOS. It wouldn't be hard to prove. How would Trump, sitting all the way in the back of the limo, be able to reach the steering wheel? It would be physically impossible. Even if Trump could reach the steering wheel, HTF would he be able to pilot the car to the Capital with no access to the accelerator or brake?

Like I said earlier, as far out as Blasey Ford's stories were, this bimbo is trying to outdo her.

Her testimony was that Trump tried to hijack the limo. Agents in the car said she's FOS. It wouldn't be hard to prove. How would Trump, sitting all the way in the back of the limo, be able to reach the steering wheel? It would be physically impossible. Even if Trump could reach the steering wheel, HTF would he be able to pilot the car to the Capital with no access to the accelerator or brake?

Like I said earlier, as far out as Blasey Ford's stories were, this bimbo is trying to outdo her.
Let the SS members testify under oath and hear what they have to say
Let’s have Engel testify under oath also.

You good with that?

Let the SS members testify under oath and hear what they have to say
Let’s have Engel testify under oath also.

You good with that?

Yes I am. The question is, are you? The bigger question is, will they let them testify since their account would make their "star witness" not credible?

Ray got the memo
“Use the word Communist”

What makes these Real Americans communists Ray?
Is it that they want indictments filed on a criminal con man?

That's what the Democrat party is, communists. Don't believe me, just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. I did. Very few differences between them and the Democrat party; nearly one of the same actually.

That's what the Democrat party is, communists. Don't believe me, just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. I did. Very few differences between them and the Democrat party; nearly one of the same actually.
You’re generalizing
Spell it out, be specific

You call me a communist. Why?

They weren't even in the limo. She got everything wrong.

For his crimes (plural) yet not one Communist can tell us what crime (singular) he committed.
First of all why would anybody and everybody who tries to apply the same laws to Donald Trump that apply to everyone else have to be a "Communist?"
It doesn't make sense!
Do you even know what a Communist is?
WHAT does "Communism" have to do with ANY of this?

As far as Trump's crimes go, he is being investigated for numerous crimes related to fraudulent (illegal) business practices in New York in addition to any crimes the U.S. Justice Department may charge him with as a result of the evidence discovered by the January 6th Committee.

So you see, people ARE able to tell you what crimes he (probably) may have committed.
I think the whole MAGAT movement has invested so much into this personal worship of Trump as this almost "god-like" leader that it is extremely difficult for his followers to now admit that they were duped....by a con-man.
It reminds me of a cult, and the people who have followed him have been programmed with his propaganda.
They aren't likely to change their beliefs without serious deprogramming.
At least the mainstream of conservative news/propaganda is finally starting to make the shift away from Trump. After a while even die-hard Trumptards might be able to modify their thinking if enough of the truth about Trump is allowed to filter out into conservative media.
Here are two examples.

Well when the for most legal expert on the right says that Trump is unfair for office and legally responsible. Fold up the tents folks the game is over.

Tbe bottom line is you are talking about an 'ENDORSEMENT'...Fox News is refusing to endorse Trump for 2024 because it is their opinion he is not qualified based on his actions.

I was never going to vote for him anyway, but thank God we have freedom of choice in thiz country, where CNN, Fox News, Democrats, or Republicans can tell us who we CAN vote foror not.

This 1-sided show trial was always about killing Trump's 2024 election chances.

I guess ae will all see if they are successful as we get closer to tbeelection / end of Biden's term, which can't come soon enough.

Obstruction of Justice.

Is Obstruction of Justice a crime?
Is it or not.
Don't deflect and say something defending trump.
I'm not asking if trump obstructed justice or not.
I simply ask....

Is Obstruction of Justice a Crime? Yes or No.
Yes. Now prove justice was obstructed.

You’re generalizing
Spell it out, be specific

You call me a communist. Why?

i did spell it out. Go to the US Communist Party and see for yourself. Nearly the same goals and agendas as the Democrat party. If you support them (which you obviously do) then yes, that makes you a Communist as well. You seem like a lazy leftist, so here, I'll give you a hand. Here is just a small part of their agenda that I kept since other leftists have given me the same challenge:

They want a disarmed society, are anti-capitalist, pro union, a takeover of the world, heavily focused on minorities, yap about so-called oppression, you name it. It's like reading something from AOC's website.

You see, if the devil comes for your soul, he won't have fiery red skin, two horns on the top of his head, a tail with an arrowhead end. He will be a well dressed man, very intelligent, and somewhat coy, and sure as hell not tell you why he's there. By the time the Democrat party tells you who they really are, they will already have total control over the country.

Last edited:
First of all why would anybody and everybody who tries to apply the same laws to Donald Trump that apply to everyone else have to be a "Communist?"
It doesn't make sense!
Do you even know what a Communist is?
WHAT does "Communism" have to do with ANY of this?

As far as Trump's crimes go, he is being investigated for numerous crimes related to fraudulent (illegal) business practices in New York in addition to any crimes the U.S. Justice Department may charge him with as a result of the evidence discovered by the January 6th Committee.

So you see, people ARE able to tell you what crimes he (probably) may have committed.
I think the whole MAGAT movement has invested so much into this personal worship of Trump as this almost "god-like" leader that it is extremely difficult for his followers to now admit that they were duped....by a con-man.
It reminds me of a cult, and the people who have followed him have been programmed with his propaganda.
They aren't likely to change their beliefs without serious deprogramming.
At least the mainstream of conservative news/propaganda is finally starting to make the shift away from Trump. After a while even die-hard Trumptards might be able to modify their thinking if enough of the truth about Trump is allowed to filter out into conservative media.
Here are two examples.

The only cult here are the Communists. To think they are so scared to death of the real 1/6 story Piglosi wouldn't even allow the Republicans to choose their representatives because THEY WOULD ask the real questions; questions that won't be asked until the real 1/6 commission is formed by Republicans next year after the slaughter in the House this November.

Forum List

Back