Even fox news legal experts admits trump unfit for office after jan 6 th legal exposer.

i did spell it out. Go to the US Communist Party and see for yourself. Nearly the same goals and agendas as the Democrat party. If you support them (which you obviously do) then yes, that makes you a Communist as well. You seem like a lazy leftist, so here, I'll give you a hand. Here is just a small part of their agenda that I kept since other leftists have given me the same challenge:

They want a disarmed society, are anti-capitalist, pro union, a takeover of the world, heavily focused on minorities, yap about so-called oppression, you name it. It's like reading something from AOC's website.

You see, if the devil comes for your soul, he won't have fiery red skin, two horns on the top of his head, a tail with an arrowhead end. He will be a well dressed man, very intelligent, and somewhat coy, and sure as hell not tell you why he's there. By the time the Democrat party tells you who they really are, they will already have total control over the country.
You claim to be (or were) a truck driver
You don’t support unions?

You claim to be (or were) a truck driver
You don’t support unions?

No, I don't support unions. In our industry you will find very few that will.

During my time working, I could write a book about my experiences with unions, and none of them good. If I went for a pickup or delivery to a company I never heard of before, I could tell you within five minutes if they were union or not without talking to one worker. In fact my employer told our customers we will no longer do deliveries to the auto plants. He can't afford to pay a driver to sit there most of the day to get a job done a non-union worker can do in 45 minutes.

During the day we lost a good portion of our customers because of unions. They either closed up, moved out of the state, and in a few cases out of the country thanks to unions. Why would I support that?

So you Moon Bats love Fox now?

Most of us Patriots dropped Fox after they tried to undermine Trump in the Presidential debates, got all giddy when he lost and shut down discussion on the Democrat filth stealing the election.

Just CNN Light.

It would all hinge on what kind of phony charges they would try to bring against him. Let's face it, this is nothing more than trying to knock Trump out of the 24 race and discredit the reps he supported for 22; a clown show. In all the years I've followed politics, I've never seen the Communists so scared of one man in my life.
Wanting to bring a communist loving traitor to justice, isn't being scared..............dumbass.

You think J.Edgar was "scared" of Dillinger?

Donald Trump is not part of the Democrat party. He's a real American.
Trump is a communist, loving traitor, who conspired to overthrow an election...........

March 18 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

Trump is a communist, loving traitor, who conspired to overthrow an election...........

March 18 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

Commenting on what another country has done or making jokes is not being a Communist. Trying to implement their policies like the Democrat party is doing is communism.

Commenting on what another country has done or making jokes is not being a Communist. Trying to implement their policies like the Democrat party is doing is communism.

Sure.
Earlier, Biden encouraged young Chinese citizens to challenge authority. Visiting the visa section of the US embassy with the ambassador, Gary Locke, he thanked those waiting for wanting to visit the US and added pointedly that he hoped they would see "innovation can only occur where you can breathe free".

He added: "Children in America are rewarded not punished for challenging the status quo ... The only way you make something totally new is to break the mould of what was old."
“I talked to Xi, Xi Jinping in China, who I know well, we don’t agree on a lot of things, he’s a bright and really tough guy,” Mr Biden said.

“He truly believes that the 21st century will be determined by oligarchs - not a joke - democracies cannot function in the 21st century the argument is.

“Because things are moving so rapidly, so, so rapidly that you can't pull together a nation that is divided to get a consensus on acting quickly."

NOT even CLOSE to your communist dear leader.

Forum List

Back