Even At This Point. Charlie Crisp Actually Believes He Will Win In Deep Red Florida. Used One Poll To Prove It. Comon' Man !!

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
I dont recall which host it was that asked Crisp about DeSantis's huge lead in the polls, and he responded by bringing up the only poll that had him up by a few points. Yet, pretty much all polls have Ron DeSantis winning by 12 to maybe 20 points? {Ok, pushing it to 20} and yet he thinks he's already won. Why cant Charlie Crisp just read the writing on the wall and just tell reporters that yes, I Am Gonna Lose In The Most Embarrassing Landsilde in Florida History !

i believe seeing some footage of the debate where Crisp got on DeSantis's case about the housing shortage/crisis in Florida. how its so expensive to live in Florida. well wouldn't that be a sign of success? look at whats going on in California? would you all call that a major success from the governor? Florida is just a hot state, so many people wanna move here, yet, they cant find a place to live. I feel sorry for them. it's paradise here!

Why should Crist be optimistic? He listens to the Liberal Press and believes their hoopla that people agree with his spin on "conservatism" and his loyalty to guys like McCain.

Why should Crist be optimistic? He listens to the Liberal Press and believes their hoopla that people agree with his spin on "conservatism" and his loyalty to guys like McCain.
He brags about his RINO Republican wins in the past. When it could have been better for all Floridians.

I dont recall which host it was that asked Crisp about DeSantis's huge lead in the polls, and he responded by bringing up the only poll that had him up by a few points. Yet, pretty much all polls have Ron DeSantis winning by 12 to maybe 20 points? {Ok, pushing it to 20} and yet he thinks he's already won. Why cant Charlie Crisp just read the writing on the wall and just tell reporters that yes, I Am Gonna Lose In The Most Embarrassing Landsilde in Florida History !
"Why can't Charlie Crisp just read the writing on the wall...". I'll take a stab @ it, narcissism???

Forum List

Back