DeSantis down by 13 points to Democrat Charlie Crist in new poll

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Great news! I hope it's true and I hope it holds! What do you think?

Well I guess all Republicans should just accept this and stay at home. You loons do this sort of shit on every election.

I wonder how many people commenting on this thread actually live in Florida...
I live in the panhandle of Florida and DeSantis is very popular here.

However we have had a number of people from New York City moving to our state and of course many are Democrats. Democrats are stupid enough to leave New York City and move to Florida and then vote once again for Democrats.

If Crist wins he will likely push for a state income tax so we can gain from Democrat corruption just like New York State.

Note: If you are a Democrat who left New York City becasue it sucked please vote for Republicans or you will turn our Free State of Florida into the Corrupt Democrat State of Florida.

Rumor is.....Charlie Crist is a homosexual/sodomite. Whichever you prefer...some of you are so keen on using terms from the bible that YOU DON"T READ. LOLOL

What is it with Democrats and their love of sexual predator allies??

Forum List

Back