Evangelicals Scramble To Oust Belief In Trump As Congregations Are Torn Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has expressed HIS opinion----I did not read it as ALL CATHOLICS BELIEVE just as I do not
read your comments as ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVE

Charismatics and fundamentalists.. evangelicals are heavily influenced by Scofield. It's relatively new for Catholics.

Charismatics and fundamentalists.. evangelicals are heavily influenced by Scofield. It's relatively new for Catholics.
an interesting comment. COULD BE---a personal anecdote----my hubby was born in
(gawd help us) arabia. His background in religion is entirely "lacking in christianity"---so he asks the local expert----ME!!!!! He noted that the USA is chock full of places NAMED with
hebrew words. "bethesda, maryland" ---Bethlehem, Salem -----and people have
hebrew names. The fact intrigued him----
non jews from his background are ACHMED AND MUHUMMAD. Well it is true and the
reality, CERTAINLY, precedes Scofield So I explained the christian fascination with-----
Hebrew----in fact Sir Isaac Newton was convinced that Hebrew is sorta magical and
even the words hold some KEY to DA UNIVERSE------sheeeesh---and then there is
calculus. Fascination with "jewish stuff" was not invented by Scofield and zionism was not
invented by Herzl. In fact the town called
RISHON L'TZION where hubby grew up --it was a destination for Yemenite escapees all the way back to 1881 when it was founded---long before Herzl "invented" zionism

an interesting comment. COULD BE---a personal anecdote----my hubby was born in
(gawd help us) arabia. His background in religion is entirely "lacking in christianity"---so he asks the local expert----ME!!!!! He noted that the USA is chock full of places NAMED with
hebrew words. "bethesda, maryland" ---Bethlehem, Salem -----and people have
hebrew names. The fact intrigued him----
non jews from his background are ACHMED AND MUHUMMAD. Well it is true and the
reality, CERTAINLY, precedes Scofield So I explained the christian fascination with-----
Hebrew----in fact Sir Isaac Newton was convinced that Hebrew is sorta magical and
even the words hold some KEY to DA UNIVERSE------sheeeesh---and then there is
calculus. Fascination with "jewish stuff" was not invented by Scofield and zionism was not
invented by Herzl. In fact the town called
RISHON L'TZION where hubby grew up --it was a destination for Yemenite escapees all the way back to 1881 when it was founded---long before Herzl "invented" zionism

Scofield borrowed from the Darbyites in 1830.

Swamp Cuties

Just like it did with the mole Q Anonymous, the Deep State assigned fake Trump supporters to infiltrate his Administration.
Really?
Isn't obvious who the lizard people are?

Anthony Warner, whom authorities say died when he exploded his RV in Nashville on December 25, had reportedly espoused belief in a conspiracy theory claiming that reptilian humanoids, or lizard people, control the world.
There is a lot of overlap between the lizard-people theory and QAnon, which baselessly alleges the existence of a "deep-state cabal" of human traffickers and pedophiles who drink the blood of children.

I thought they had insider information.
This has been done throughout history, far beyond what Machiavelli revealed. It's ignorant to call a game plan a "conspiracy."
Yes, it is, the lizard people know.

He thinks he speaks for all Catholics.
Most practicing Catholics agree with me. Those who claim to be Catholic, but who don't believe in Catholic teaching or do not attend Mass, probably don't agree with me.

Catholics do not accept the apocalyptic
"prophesies" of early christians? They
reject the ASCENSION OF MARY? sheeesh,
I thought they celebrate it. As far as I know, DANTE (the strung out author of the Divine Comedy) was a Catholic. A personal
Long ago when I was a teen---a very catholic neighbor told me that she does not understand why RELIGIOUS JEWS give
their kids IRISH NAMES ----a "religious
jew" she worked for did so. I asked "what
names"? ---the answer "JEROME AND
MICHAEL" Seems to me that victims of a
"catholic education" are a little clueless

Catholics do not accept the apocalyptic
"prophesies" of early christians? They
reject the ASCENSION OF MARY? sheeesh,
I thought they celebrate it. As far as I know, DANTE (the strung out author of the Divine Comedy) was a Catholic. A personal
Long ago when I was a teen---a very catholic neighbor told me that she does not understand why RELIGIOUS JEWS give
their kids IRISH NAMES ----a "religious
jew" she worked for did so. I asked "what
names"? ---the answer "JEROME AND
MICHAEL" Seems to me that victims of a
"catholic education" are a little clueless

Not Scofield. The protestant reformation accused Rome of being the whore of Babylon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back