Evangelical Christians need Republicans. Does the party need them?

I know a bit about American Christianity, and cults like mormonism,

Based on what little you've posted about Mormonism, it is even more clear that you don't know shit about it, any better than you know shit about Christianity in general, in America.

You have no idea how ignorant you come across, telling Americans about America, and being about as wrong as it is possible to be, telling Christians about Christianity and again, being about as wrong as it is possible to be, and especially telling Mormons about Mormonism, and being about as wrong as it is possible to be.

I was born in America, and have lived here all my life. I think I know better what it is like to be an American than an ignorantly British faggot that has never set foot here, could possibly know.

I've been a Christian all my life I think I know Christianity better than a Godless piece of shit like you could ever possibly know.

And I've been a Mormon all my life. My ancestors have all been Mormons going back almost as far as Mormonism has existed. I think I know Mormonism better than an ignorant fool like you, that has only read about it in lying works written to slander us.

If you insist on pontificating on subjects about which you don't know shit, perhaps you should look for an audience that is at least as ignorant as you are, so that you don't look quite so much like a lying, ignorant cretin when you say things that your audience doesn't know better than to reject as obvious bullshit.

Other top Republican candidates for 2024 also trod carefully on abortion at the Family Research Council’s Pray Vote Stand Summit on Friday. The tech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy did not mention the word at all. Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, cited his state’s six-week abortion ban in a single sentence. Only Mike Pence, the devout former vice-president, unambiguously committed to a 15-week “national standard”.

The sharper tacks in the GOP recognise the toxic natire of anti abortion politics.Only dopey old Mike Pence is still keen on it.

The article speculates that the GOP could cut loose the crazy evangelicals in order to win elections.
It would make electoral sense. Most normal people reject a theocracy and live and let live.

Maybe they should put abortion to a national vote and clear it up once and for all ?
I agree. Theocratic Evangelicals should have no party. But they do. That's why the GOP must be destroyed

I'm a lifelong christian. Worship in the church I was confirmed in. Neither party is worthy of MY VOTE. The Democrats and repubs have twisted religion to adhere to their ANTI CHRISTIAN beliefs. Let them rot.

Too late for that. You don't attend a church. You attend a political party pretending to be a church.
guns-and-bibles.jpg

Based on what little you've posted about Mormonism, it is even more clear that you don't know shit about it, any better than you know shit about Christianity in general, in America.

You have no idea how ignorant you come across, telling Americans about America, and being about as wrong as it is possible to be, telling Christians about Christianity and again, being about as wrong as it is possible to be, and especially telling Mormons about Mormonism, and being about as wrong as it is possible to be.

I was born in America, and have lived here all my life. I think I know better what it is like to be an American than an ignorantly British faggot that has never set foot here, could possibly know.

I've been a Christian all my life I think I know Christianity better than a Godless piece of shit like you could ever possibly know.

And I've been a Mormon all my life. My ancestors have all been Mormons going back almost as far as Mormonism has existed. I think I know Mormonism better than an ignorant fool like you, that has only read about it in lying works written to slander us.

If you insist on pontificating on subjects about which you don't know shit, perhaps you should look for an audience that is at least as ignorant as you are, so that you don't look quite so much like a lying, ignorant cretin when you say things that your audience doesn't know better than to reject as obvious bullshit.
Why was Joseph Smith opposed to the Freedom of the Press?

You're a Mormon? Unbelievable.. Every Mormon I know is smart, kind and selfless. You're a raging stupid asshole. How did the elders not shitcan a scrub like you?

Republicans are like the dog chasing a car and not knowing what to do once they caught it

They have been chasing Abortion for 50 years. Now that Roe v Wade was repealed, they do not want to run on…..I will repeal Abortion.
Every election that has been held…banning abortion lost
That is why Republicans won’t allow it to come to a vote
It worked better as a slogan than in reality.
They would do well to think on what else they push that might just be a bad idea if it were to actually happen.
Thoughtful conservatism?

They need each other. Without equating trump and right wing ideology with religion, the MAGAs probably couldn't have taken over the republican party. Without the republican/MAGA party, the church would still just be a religion instead of a political force.

It wasn't the churches who made sexual fetishism and kiddie grooming into faux political issues, it was perverts and faggots.

Too late for that. The GOP already pissed off 81 million in the last election, and are adding more to that group every day.

lol if that were the case you gimps wouldn't be so hysterical over Trump. You he's going to beat your Party of sickos like a drum, and you're terrified.

Churches have their own problems with sexual fetishes and kiddie grooming

Nah, a few outliers out there, very few, unfortunately for you groomers and deviants. Most of the ones who get caught are in fact faggots, your fellow deviants., or they have your Biden guy for a role model.

I know a bit about American Christianity, and cults like mormonism,
If you insist on pontificating on subjects about which you don't know shit, perhaps you should look for an audience that is at least as ignorant as you are

In fact, there's one right now, a perfect audience for your ignorant bullshit. Someone stupid enough to believe that you actually have any clue what you're talking about.

You're a Mormon? Unbelievable.. Every Mormon I know is smart, kind and selfless. You're a raging stupid asshole. How did the elders not shitcan a scrub like you?

Forum List

Back