Ev driving analysis

32Cents per kwh? You are a liar.
No that is exactly what it cost me per kilowatt-hour. 17 cents per kwh in addition to another 15 to 16 cents per kwh of line transition fee. Feel free to post a copy of your electric bill so I can expose your ignorance.

Dumb fuck, this is how;

Up to 44 GW of solar, 27 GW of wind and 8 GW of battery storage capacity will be deployed in 2022. The creation of dedicated programmes including virtual power purchase agreements and green tariffs will support clean capacity deployments.Nov 19, 2021

There is money for grid improvement in the Infrastructure Bill.

If Biden can get the build back better bill through, then there will be money for putting a grid out to the areas with the best solar and wind potential. Then there are the VPP's and Agri-voltaic projects that will be coming online locally over the next decade.
In case you didn't notice nitwit
The grid is composed mostly of copper. Renewables require 300 to 400% more lineage ( easily the most expensive component)
Than the conventional.

Dumb fuck, this is how;

Up to 44 GW of solar, 27 GW of wind and 8 GW of battery storage capacity will be deployed in 2022. The creation of dedicated programmes including virtual power purchase agreements and green tariffs will support clean capacity deployments.Nov 19, 2021

There is money for grid improvement in the Infrastructure Bill.

If Biden can get the build back better bill through, then there will be money for putting a grid out to the areas with the best solar and wind potential. Then there are the VPP's and Agri-voltaic projects that will be coming online locally over the next decade.
BWAHAHAH.....omg.....you are a dreamy eyed little Oliver now aren't you? Send some more money to the Chinese so they can more than triple their coal fired capacity while we struggle in the dark.

In case you didn't notice nitwit
The grid is composed mostly of copper. Renewables require 300 to 400% more lineage ( easily the most expensive component)
Than the conventional.
Dumb ass, those cross country lines are aluminum, even the service drops for your house are aluminum. And, no, because most of the charging will be done at night, and most people use their vehicles for less than 40 miles per day, it will not require that kind of increase in infrastructure.

No that is exactly what it cost me per kilowatt-hour. 17 cents per kwh in addition to another 15 to 16 cents per kwh of line transition fee. Feel free to post a copy of your electric bill so I can expose your ignorance.
LOL I posted exactly what it costs me per kwh. You say it costs you 32 cents per kwh, again, where the hell do you live?

Forum List

Back