skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
:oops8:

More AGW kOOk losing.

The dumb fucks....winning:iyfyus.jpg:

I'm laughing

Is An EV Battery Shortage Coming? Rivian's CEO Thinks So.

Twitter-bird-megaphone-640x640.jpg

:oops8:

More AGW kOOk losing.

The dumb fucks....winning:iyfyus.jpg:

I'm laughing

Is An EV Battery Shortage Coming? Rivian's CEO Thinks So.

View attachment 638163

Didn’t I tell what his name that was going to be an issue , the person has an EV car now LOL.

I mentioned chips would be hard to get, everything that fkn car needs will be difficult to obtain and if that doesnt become the problem being taxed to hell and back will be. They are going to tax the hell out of anything that Obeyed and went green oh I wonder why………… LOL they are to out of it to figure it all out.

Most numbnuts can’t learn until they live it first.

Glad someone is finally talking about the elephant in the room.

Now they need to factor in growth rates, replacement needs and battery storage needs for renewables.

All in all no one has made a realistic projection of what it will take for their utopian dream to become a reality.

The reality is it can’t be done.

So now the $60K EVs will be $100K or maybe even impossible to get and the Liberals are still on their agenda to drive up the cost of fossil fuel to force us to buy the stupid EVs.

Liberals screw up everything they touch.

So not only do they need batteries to replace all the BTU’s burned by ICE vehicles in the world. They need batteries to handle the growth rate and the replacement rate and for battery backup for the world’s electrical generating capacity so fossil fuels can be eliminated.

it’s a really big number.

So now the $60K EVs will be $100K or maybe even impossible to get and the Liberals are still on their agenda to drive up the cost of fossil fuel to force us to buy the stupid EVs.

Liberals screw up everything they touch.

Mofu's don't even know China exists :eusa_dance:

That's how fucked the thinking is:deal:

Forum List

Back