Arctic Sea Ice Stabilizes, No Trend Reduction In More Than 10 Years As Solar Cycle Starts Off Weakly

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When the envirowhackos talk about historical trends, keep in mind we know very little about our polar regions. My Grandparents were alive before mankind stepped on either pole.
We are only looking at a tiny snapshot.

No counterpoint to post one.......

:banana:
You might have a better time communicating if you used complete sentences. If this was a response to my post immediately above it, I would be interested in what you thought was illustrated by the NASA time lapse of the Arctic rather than your attempt to escape actual debate via a wee verbal fart.

You might have a better time communicating if you used complete sentences. If this was a response to my post immediately above it, I would be interested in what you thought was illustrated by the NASA time lapse of the Arctic rather than your attempt to escape actual debate via a wee verbal fart.

You never addressed post one CONTENT in the first place as you deflect to something else.

The chart in YOUR link supports Post one you never read it is why you look dumb every time you do this.

Here is a similar chart based on PIOMAS.
piomas-ice-volume-to-mar-2021 (1).png

:muahaha:

Last edited:
You never addressed post one CONTENT in the first place as you deflect to something else.

The chart in YOUR link supports Post one you never read it is why you look dumb every time you do this.

Here is a similar chart based on PIOMAS. View attachment 641257

Do you REALLY think you've got the data there to argue that the world has stopped warming, that the poles have stopped melting? Really? This is ALMOST as good as using a can of soda pop as a direct analogy of the world's oceans.

Do you REALLY think you've got the data there to argue that the world has stopped warming, that the poles have stopped melting? Really? This is ALMOST as good as using a can of soda pop as a direct analogy of the world's oceans.

I never said the world has stopped warming altogether so you LIED.

I never said the Poles have stopped melting so you LIED.

Meanwhile you completely deflected from my post you pretended you responded to because you KNOW you can't address it.

You are indeed showing what a dishonest warmist/alarmist GOOK you are.

I never said the world has stopped warming altogether so you LIED.

I never said the Poles have stopped melting so you LIED.

Meanwhile you completely deflected from my post you pretended you responded to because you KNOW you can't address it.

You are indeed showing what a dishonest warmist/alarmist GOOK you are.
Okay, what DO you think those data indicate?

Okay, what DO you think those data indicate?

You continue to avoid POST ONE and you have sudden amnesia since I already posted this:

"The chart in YOUR link supports Post one you never read it is why you look dumb every time you do this.

Here is a similar chart based on PIOMAS."

1652228691835.png

===

The decline has stopped since 2007 but a much lower value than in 1980.

There are many published papers showing low and lower summer sea ice cover early to the MWP in the interglacial period which you warmist/alarmist GOOKS ignore all the time.

You continue to avoid POST ONE and you have sudden amnesia since I already posted this:

"The chart in YOUR link supports Post one you never read it is why you look dumb every time you do this.

Here is a similar chart based on PIOMAS."

View attachment 642950
===

The decline has stopped since 2007 but a much lower value than in 1980.

There are many published papers showing low and lower summer sea ice cover early to the MWP in the interglacial period which you warmist/alarmist GOOKS ignore all the time.
The trend between 1985 and 1990 shows close to zero loss as well. Your comment is just more pure cherry picking. The trend shows that the ice is melting. Temperatures are still rising and the positive temperature differences between the poles and the rest of the planet are growing. Your claim here is ridiculous. Your buddies spent years using this 'escalator effect' vision to claim that every span with zero change was valid and every period showing increasing temperatures or increasing melt could be ignored.

Stupid. The world is getting warmer and the poles are still melting.

The trend between 1985 and 1990 shows close to zero loss as well. Your comment is just more pure cherry picking. The trend shows that the ice is melting. Temperatures are still rising and the positive temperature differences between the poles and the rest of the planet are growing. Your claim here is ridiculous. Your buddies spent years using this 'escalator effect' vision to claim that every span with zero change was valid and every period showing increasing temperatures or increasing melt could be ignored.

Stupid. The world is getting warmer and the poles are still melting.

No it is YOU who is IGNORING the hard evidence placed in front of your face as I stated this which you didn't address at all:

"The decline has stopped since 2007 but a much lower value than in 1980."

1652305609273.png

As usual you don't quote me because you know perfectly well that I have MANY many times said it has been warming and since the 1690's, 1850's and since 1979.

Your deliberate lies are just another artifact of your miserable cult lies you parade every day.

By the way you still haven't addressed post one at all.

The article remains unchallenged

No it is YOU who is IGNORING the hard evidence placed in front of your face as I stated this which you didn't address at all:

"The decline has stopped since 2007 but a much lower value than in 1980."

View attachment 643322

As usual you don't quote me because you know perfectly well that I have MANY many times said it has been warming and since the 1690's, 1850's and since 1979.

Your deliberate lies are just another artifact of your miserable cult lies you parade every day.

By the way you still haven't addressed post one at all.

The article remains unchallenged

Just checking here but you do realize that PIOMAS is not temperature but ice volume. That recent data are significantly lower than 1980 does not support your argument. There is a much longer and more robust (ie, stronger correlation) warming trend than this small glitch of steady volume you're celebrating. And this would be about the hundredth time AGW deniers have seized on some very short term warming cessation as heralding the end of all global warming. If you are one of the many who want to claim that the observed warming has been caused by solar cycles or orbital deviations then you have a problem because none of those factors correlate with your wee whisp of steady temps.

Just checking here but you do realize that PIOMAS is not temperature but ice volume. That recent data are significantly lower than 1980 does not support your argument. There is a much longer and more robust (ie, stronger correlation) warming trend than this small glitch of steady volume you're celebrating. And this would be about the hundredth time AGW deniers have seized on some very short term warming cessation as heralding the end of all global warming. If you are one of the many who want to claim that the observed warming has been caused by solar cycles or orbital deviations then you have a problem because none of those factors correlate with your wee whisp of steady temps.

Yes I know what it is and just like the other TWO charts shows no decline since around 2008 by area and by volume but clearly at a lower level than in 1980.

I never said warming trend has ended just simply stating the fact that it has been cooling since 2015 posted the chart to which you NEVER addressed as the warming trend by Satellite is + .13C/decade which means it has been warming since 1979 when Satellite started for Temperature data which means it is warming over all.

You keep lying about what I say over and over because you are a warmist/alarmist GOOK.

Surely you forgot to turn your brain on this morning?

Your headline claims that Arctic sea ice has not fallen in "more than 10 years". Even YOUR data (WUWT) does not support that claim. Data are presented only for the Chukchi, Beaufort and Greenland Seas. This completely ignores the Baffin Sea, the Barents Sea, the Kara Sea and the whole of the fucking Arctic Ocean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back