Europeans and Humanity Wake up to who really has the power

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Take almost any MS European 'politician'
A good for nothing sexual deviant corrupted satanic liar at best twenty times divorced at worst a homo.
Europa is run by a tiny minority of sexually deviant mentally ill murders who destroy this great continent.
So called 'democracy' is completely failed because most of Europeans became weak brainwashed morons.
Either Europeans will take their countries back from thieves or all of them will die

Watch the great video about the problem

If you want real crazy, read anything by David Icke ...

... he combines UFOlogy, races of subterranean lizard people, and good old-fashioned antisemitism to create some of the most hilarious conspiracies theories every invented.

... he combines UFOlogy, races of subterranean lizard people, and good old-fashioned antisemitism to create some of the most hilarious conspiracies theories every invented.

Of course I should get my information from MS presstitutes only

ConTheorists.jpg

I've heard plenty if Icke's stuff, and none of it is antisemitic...Though the lizard people stuff is nutty AF, a lot of his predictions are coming to pass, not the least of which in the transhumanism area.

I have read many books by David Icke. You know what is more crazy? Believing what the government and mainstream media tells you. :D

I'm fairly certain that if Israel was controlling the world, there'd be a lot fewer rib restaurants in it.
I do find it interesting that many Nazi scientists through project paperclip went to the USA. And miraculously all the Jewish people are getting the injections.hmmmm...Conspiracy? maybe? What are they on now? 4?Also very sad for the Jewish people, because the Cabal is using them again.

You can criticize Jews all you like ... I can't stop you from looking like a moron.

You criticize Main Kampf
With the same right humanity criticize your 'Holy Book' Shulchan Aruch which degraded all the goyim to the level of dogs and pigs.
Even Hitler didn't wrote something equal.
Can you as a Jew condemn your Nazi Book?
Shall we probably start a discussion about it?

71U2Y4oTGSL.jpg

You criticize Main Kampf
With the same right humanity criticize your 'Holy Book' Shulchan Aruch which degraded all the goyim to the level of dogs and pigs.
Even Hitler didn't wrote something equal.
Can you as a Jew condemn your Nazi Book?
Shall we probably start a discussion about it?

71U2Y4oTGSL.jpg
Are you a CIA agent promoting division?

I do find it interesting that many Nazi scientists through project paperclip went to the USA. And miraculously all the Jewish people are getting the injections.hmmmm...Conspiracy? maybe? What are they on now? 4?Also very sad for the Jewish people, because the Cabal is using them again.

Not all Jews, but their small satanic minority leads not only them but the entirely word in perdition

Who are the scum? Do you think of people as scum?

All MS 'politicians' and presstitutes are corrupted and lying scum of humanity
So called 'democracy' is in reality dictatorship of insane satanic sexual deviant minorities
Let go back to hereditary absolute Monarchies and Christian Theocracy in all still Christian countries.
All parties are corrupt and good for nothing, only Monarchs can care for their peoples
The Holy Bible shall be the only Main Law and Constitution in any Christian country

All MS 'politicians' and presstitutes are corrupted and lying scum of humanity
So called 'democracy' is in reality dictatorship of insane satanic sexual deviant minorities
Let go back to hereditary absolute Monarchies and Christian Theocracy in all still Christian countries.
All parties are corrupt and good for nothing, only Monarchs can care for their peoples
The Holy Bible shall be the only Main Law and Constitution in any Christian country

So you are mixing Christianity with democracy... I am confused. Didn't Christianity have the biggest tyrants? Have you ever heard of a Republic where everyone has their views but the Republic makes sure their views are allowed.. I am glad you have these views because some people have these views and should be able to speak it. Do you believe in censoring views?

Forum List

Back