European nation needs our solidarity - Putins Term Limit Stirs Fears of a Takeover in Belarus - Asia

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
European nation needs our solidarity - Asiatic barbarians strike - Putins Term Limit Stirs Fears of a Takeover in Belarus.

what is PutlerĀ“s plan or plans ? does he has any realistic goals ? Its clear for everyone that Belarus will never become a region of Muscovite empire

"Putinā€™s Term Limit Stirs Fears of a Takeover in Belarus

Russia is intensifying pressure on President Alexander Lukashenko to demonstrate his loyalty by accepting deeper integration in return for continued aid. Thatā€™s fueling fears in Belarus that Russiaā€™s turning the screw as a prelude to possible absorption of its former Soviet satellite.

Those concerns may not be unfounded, according to three people close to the Kremlin, who said Putin may lay plans to head a unified state with neighboring Belarus to sidestep a constitutional ban on remaining president after 2024.

While no decision has been taken on seeking a merger, which would risk opposition in both Russia and Belarus, Putin is increasingly impatient with Lukashenko and concerned he may try to slip out of Moscowā€™s orbit, said the people, who requested anonymity discussing such a sensitive issue.

Already the longest-serving Russian leader since dictator Josef Stalin, Putin, 66, has repeatedly ruled out changing constitutional term limits to extend his rule. While heā€™s given no public indication of his plans beyond 2024, Kremlin officials are studying potential methods of keeping him in power. They include emulating Kazakh leader Nursultan Nazarbayevā€™s decision last month to step down as president while retaining political control, though analysts in Moscow are skeptical such a maneuver would work in Russia.

ā€œThatā€™s why Belarus is important because itā€™s one of the possible solutions,ā€ said former Kremlin political consultant Gleb Pavlovsky.
ā€˜Union Stateā€™

Largely dependent on Russian oil and gas supplies, Lukashenkoā€™s feeling the pressure from new tax rules introduced by Moscow that he says may lead to nearly $11 billion in losses for Belarus by 2024 through increased crude costs.

ā€œI understand those hints: hereā€™s your oil, but you must destroy your country and join Russia,ā€ Lukashenko said in December. Some officials in Moscow ā€œsay directlyā€ that they want to incorporate Belarus into Russia in return for financial assistance, he said.

Though he signed a 1999 agreement to form a ā€œunion stateā€ with Russia, Lukashenko has rebuffed demands to agree to a monetary union, single legal system and common foreign and security policy as a price for keeping the lifeline of economic benefits that Moscow estimates at about $6 billion a year. Belarus rejects the idea that the support amounts to charity, regarding it as the fruit of economic integration between the two countries."

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Deep inside I still have a hope that the point of no return hasn't been passed yet. But the odds are that Belarus is lost.

Deep inside I still have a hope that the point of no return hasn't been passed yet. But the odds are that Belarus is lost.

"I still have a hope that the point of no return hasn't been passed yet. But the odds are that Belarus is lost"
I dont think so

have you seen this ?

"The Belarus Dilemma: For Miensk and the West"

"I still have a hope that the point of no return hasn't been passed yet. But the odds are that Belarus is lost"
I dont think so

have you seen this ?

"The Belarus Dilemma: For Miensk and the West"

To tell you the truth I can hardly understand English verbally. For me it is something like mumbling. You can write main theses in a nutshell if you want.

European nation needs our solidarity - Asiatic barbarians strike - Putins Term Limit Stirs Fears of a Takeover in Belarus.

Did you never thought to send your posts to a good psychiatric hospital 99% of all your threads and posts are insane.I can not believe somebody can take your numerous 'Great News' seriously?Sorry, rubbish you post is not laughably, is not a blatant lie, it is in reality insane!

46346_624884594212298_1258089747_n.jpg

There is nothing breaking in this news, actually. Belarus stopped transit of Russian oil because of high concentration of chlorine in the oil. The problem was firstly reported on 19 April.
2 May the shipments are set to be resumed.
Belarus today has stopped all operations with Muscovite bad oil , so thats why its BREAKING

just coming

BREAKING : Belarus deported Muscovite ( co - called russian ) aggressive imperial ambassador

There is nothing breaking in this news, actually. Belarus stopped transit of Russian oil because of high concentration of chlorine in the oil. The problem was firstly reported on 19 April.
Belarus today has stopped all operations with Muscovite bad oil , so thats why its BREAKING

just coming

BREAKING : Belarus deported Muscovite ( co - called russian ) aggressive imperial ambassador
So what? What will you say when they resume supplies after a couple of days?

just coming

"they resume supplies after a couple of days?" i don't think so ...its just begging

whats about babich deportation ?

War of Words Pushes Belarus-Russia Relations to the Brink

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/.../war-of-words-pushes-belarus-russia-relations-to-the...

Mar 26, 2019 - Right from the start of the current dispute between Belarus and Russia, ... When Babich, then a presidential plenipotentiary to Russia's Volga ...

Babych will be removed from his post, it seems. But no one has deported them and no one will.

Don't use the tools of Russian propaganda.

Babych will be removed from his post, it seems. But no one has deported them and no one will.

why do you think babich has worked in Belarus so short time ?

I will repeat it once more. Babych will be removed from his post but no one will deport him. Don't use the tactics of Russian propaganda about 'half truth'.

Russia has adopted a policy of political integration of Belarus. And Babych was a straightforward supporter and promoter of this policy. This caused squirrels between him and Belorussian officials. But ambassadors don't take decisions about foreign policy, they carry out what is decided in the capital.

I will repeat it once more. Babych will be removed from his post but no one will deport him. Don't use the tactics of Russian propaganda about 'half truth'.

Russia has adopted a policy of political integration of Belarus. And Babych was a straightforward supporter and promoter of this policy. This caused squirrels between him and Belorussian officials. But ambassadors don't take decisions about foreign policy, they carry out what is decided in the capital.
LukaŔenka said about it a week ago, using word deportation

the best Belarusian expert ihar Tyshkievich on this subject :

But Belarus has no future with Lukashenko either, it's just a stupid dictatorship and will never join the EU like it is now.

just coming

"they resume supplies after a couple of days?" i don't think so ...its just begging

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/.../war-of-words-pushes-belarus-russia-relations-to-the...

Mar 26, 2019 - Right from the start of the current dispute between Belarus and Russia, ... When Babich, then a presidential plenipotentiary to Russia's Volga ...
Belarus reported about delivering 'pure' oil from Russia.

This reported in Kommersant, I couldn't insert the link because of prohibited symbols (Russian letters).

just coming

1 or 2 days , Muscovy doesĀ“t have 'pure' oil much like Venezuela , do you need links?

just coming

1 or 2 days , Muscovy doesĀ“t have 'pure' oil much like Venezuela , do you need links?
The reason why Belarus stopped importing Russian oil is because of chlorine presented in it (high concentration of which was added in the oil pipe). Now, the situatuion with chlorine has been normalized (according to the Russians) and first shipment of 'pure' oil took place today. What this has to do with Venezuela I have no idea.

Forum List

Back