Europe is in a Panic- Erdogan.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Several stories here in one, that confirm that Turkey is America's loose cannon in Nato.
Especially important that the Kurds are indeed terrorists, but they're America's favoured terrorists. Somewhat similar to the Uighur Islamic terrorists.

Several stories here in one, that confirm that Turkey is America's loose cannon in Nato.
Especially important that the Kurds are indeed terrorists, but they're America's favoured terrorists. Somewhat similar to the Uighur Islamic terrorists.
When winter comes...and Ukraine does not deliver masses of wheat to Africa...Turkey is going to be overflowing with refugees.

If the west does not do what Erdogan says...he is gonna release 2-3M on Europe.

The hunger is coming...better stock uuuuuuup.

When winter comes...and Ukraine does not deliver masses of wheat to Africa...Turkey is going to be overflowing with refugees.

If the west does not do what Erdogan says...he is gonna release 2-3M on Europe.

The hunger is coming...better stock uuuuuuup.
It's not good for sure, but Erdogan most likely won't accept any responsibility.

Turkey is always going to be America's loose cannon in Nato. And Erdogan has learned how to play America very effectively.

S-400 system from Russia.

It's not good for sure, but Erdogan most likely won't accept any responsibility.

Turkey is always going to be America's loose cannon in Nato. And Erdogan has learned how to play America very effectively.

S-400 system from Russia.
If I were Erdogan I would let them flow right over the Bosporus.

Come winter, it's gonna be horrific...AND guess whose wheat is going to Africa?

THAT'S RIGHT.

OURS.

Can you say $8 loaves of bread?

SLAVA UKRAINEEEEE!!

Hamas / Hezbollah
Are America’s favorites

Geez, duck. Are you hitting the sauce again. Uighur and Kurdish terrorists? NATO is the US? (even though your country is a equal participant). Turkey, a Canadian ally, is now America's loose cannon--I think they are Turdeau and Canada's loose cannon. You are an ignorant commie troll.

muslims´cuckold doesn´t hide anymore that he works from olgino gay - farm. yes, RT ivan very is a creditable source

the reality :

You really do need a better translating site. Some of your messages are being missed because of them being garbled. I and some others could depend on you for getting the Ukraine message out if it was understandable.

Forum List

Back