Mariupol collapse from the mouth of a Ukrainian commander.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
Captured 36th Brigade Ukrainian Marine CC reveals a snippet of the desperate measures and loss of hope leading to his detention as a result of the fall of Mariupol.

As I showed in a previous thread, things are getting desperate for the Ukrainian dog men.

Tick tock...

Remember...Mariupol was an Azov/AFU stronghold...crumbled into dust.

"More than 2 thousand Ukrainian prisoners of war from the Azovstal plant in Mariupol are currently detained in a prison camp. There are fighters of Ukrainian nationalist Azov regiment, marines, border guards, including the entire command of the defeated Mariupol garrison."...

"Sergey Volynsky, former commander of the 36th separate brigade of the AFU Marines:...

We were supposed to act together, but from there was no command on the move received from Baranyuk. He acted by yourself or I don’t know what maneuvers he was pursuing, what goals. He came under artillery fire, air strikes, his equipment ran into mine barriers. People were killed, wounded, and the movement of equipment “drowned”. About two hundred guys went with me, mostly guys from the Marine battalion which I served. We got ready, we put “Z” signs on the equipment to confuse the forces who might accidentally meet us on the way. We worked out the route, built a combat order and moved in the direction Azovstal.”

“In fact, there was nothing left. We had remnants of ammunition, small armaments. There were great difficulties with water, food, equipment, and the morale of the soldiers. There were many wounded, many dead. The Russian Federation had superiority in aviation, artillery, armored vehicles, tanks and manpower. We were completely surrounded and that was the problem.”

It has been disheartening to watch the American people lap up all of the MSM garbage. Ukraine was never going to win this thing and Russia has shown remarkable restraint.

It has been disheartening to watch the American people lap up all of the MSM garbage. Ukraine was never going to win this thing and Russia has shown remarkable restraint.

Not only that they haven't used much of the military power in this supposedly just 10% of it.

Of course the Ukraine was never going to win.
But the war is still going as planned by America. The missile system shipment to the Ukraine should be there in a couple of weeks and it will be used to strike targets inside Russia.

The US has claimed that it's against Ukraine hitting Russian targets but that's nothing but a attempt to place guilt on Ukrainians. And the longer range missiles will be supplied by the US soon after the missile systems are deployed.

This US escalation will be responded to with another Russian escalation.

The war is going exactly as planned and expected.

Of course the Ukraine was never going to win.
But the war is still going as planned by America. The missile system shipment to the Ukraine should be there in a couple of weeks and it will be used to strike targets inside Russia.

The US has claimed that it's against Ukraine hitting Russian targets but that's nothing but a attempt to place guilt on Ukrainians. And the longer range missiles will be supplied by the US soon after the missile systems are deployed.

This US escalation will be responded to with another Russian escalation.

The war is going exactly as planned and expected.
Americans are playing with fire.

ICBMs are a MFer...do we really wanna go there?

Over Ukraine?

This shit could go from regional to horrible in about an hour.

Zelenskyy is a fuckin idiot, western puppet too.

Not smart.

Americans are playing with fire.

ICBMs are a MFer...do we really wanna go there?

Over Ukraine?

This shit could go from regional to horrible in about an hour.

Zelenskyy is a fuckin idiot, western puppet too.

Not smart.
I'm glad to hear that some Americans have broken through the wall of propaganda that's only meant to instill false confidence.

Russia is going to eventually challenge the US in some way and that's not smart for anybody.

I'm glad to hear that some Americans have broken through the wall of propaganda that's only meant to instill false confidence.

Russia is going to eventually challenge the US in some way and that's not smart for anybody.

If Biden keeps sending Weapons it will be sooner than later.

When so many pieces of shit in the U.S. supported the Iraq war, it's not wonder so many are also on the side of Russia's murder and genocide

When so many pieces of shit in the U.S. supported the Iraq war, it's not wonder so many are also on the side of Russia's murder and genocide

Nobody supports Pootie. Many of us just will not listen to the MSM. Me? I have a mother in law in Kiev. We are not being told the truth.

Forum List

Back