EU to ignore idiotic sanctions on Iran starting tomorrow

HA! Right. Hussein Obama didn't give a shit about Obama. Trump said he did but he is sticking his nose in shit that doesn't harm us or affect us directly. He said he would do the opposite
Odium we agree on many things but not this...I have seen what happens when America pulls back from the world and tries to lead from behind....It doesn't work! Like it or not the world needs a leader and I for one am proud we are back in the game....

HA! Right. Hussein Obama didn't give a shit about Obama. Trump said he did but he is sticking his nose in shit that doesn't harm us or affect us directly. He said he would do the opposite
Odium we agree on many things but not this...I have seen what happens when America pulls back from the world and tries to lead from behind....It doesn't work! Like it or not the world needs a leader and I for one am proud we are back in the game....
The world has a "leader". It is supposed to be the UN. We don´t need US hegemony.

The world has a "leader". It is supposed to be the UN. We don´t need US hegemony.

Uh, no, the UN isn't *supposed* to be the world leader.

They certainly aren't the leader of the US.

Why can't we just deal with countries that ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY attack us? That is ALL we need to do. Why not leave the rest of the world alone other than that? Trade,Talk,etc etc but not regime change and trying to interfere in shit unless we are physically threatened. HUNDREDS of other countries can do that but we can't why?

Why can't we just deal with countries that ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY attack us? That is ALL we need to do. Why not leave the rest of the world alone other than that? Trade,Talk,etc etc but not regime change and trying to interfere in shit unless we are physically threatened. HUNDREDS of other countries can do that but we can't why?

That's not the way it works.

Just like our form of government doesn't work if you refuse to ever take a stand, engage in debate, vote, or work to educate people.

The UN is supposed to set the international rules and treat international disputes. It is actually not about to serve US or any other country´s interests - and this is why many Americans now reject it. The bully rejects the principal´s orders.

Post of the week!

Because I don't want to wait until we are attacked to deal with them....that was the Bill Clinton way...no thanks...a leader calls the shots...

The UN is supposed to set the international rules and treat international disputes. It is actually not about to serve US or any other country´s interests - and this is why many Americans now reject it. The bully rejects the principal´s orders.
The UN is supposed to do a lot of things but they fail due to Anti Americanism...

The UN is supposed to do a lot of things but they fail due to Anti Americanism...
"Anti-Americanism" = Not always follow US orders.

You have a nice avatar, by the way.

'un' should be ignored by the USA and sent from USA Shores . Majority is a Bunch of third world dictators mostly interested in New Yorks redlight district when they are in the USA . .

Says who?

And what they are *supposed* to do, and what they actually do..are demonstrably two different things.

They're worthless.

"Anti-Americanism" = Not always follow US orders.

You have a nice avatar, by the way.
No, anti-Americanism is actively seeking the overthrow of our government and the deaths of our citizens.

Which is what terrorists who proclaim we must *submit* to the EU are all about. You are the enemy.

Forum List

Back