EU-Sanctions: Russian budget balanced, German jobs disappear

Instead of being friends with Russia and to have a lot of profit from this friendship, the EU preferred to shoot its own foot and to put limitations on trading with Russia. Well, it's their choice...

There is a Bible story. God asked a man: "What would you like me to give you? I just want to let you know: your neighbor will receive twice more than you." And the man replied: "Please, take my eye out." Seems like the EU is confirming that wise story one more time...

Last edited:
More German jobs disappear, especially at Deutschebank when Greece defaults tuesday. Run on Greek banks has already begun.

More German jobs disappear, especially at Deutschebank when Greece defaults tuesday. Run on Greek banks has already begun.
EU is going to put more money to Greece. Now they have time to make their referendum. But the referendum was actually made in the election already, when the Greeks voted a government that promised to give all money away and declare bankruptcy in the inevitable consequence.

EU is going to put more money to Greece. Now they have time to make their referendum. But the referendum was actually made in the election already, when the Greeks voted a government that promised to give all money away and declare bankruptcy in the inevitable consequence.

You're not Greece-ing us, are you?

You're not Greece-ing us, are you?
The news are contradicting a bit but this what came in the yesterday dews. The ECB stopped the emergency aid for banks, however.

Forum List

Back