Eu giving concessions on trade

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Say what?????

The European Union delegation meeting with President Donald Trump Wednesday agreed to some concessions in an effort to avoid a trade war with the U.S., according to a European official in the room.

The Trumpster is negotiating and getting some concessions

The official said European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and his top trade official Cecilia Malmström agreed to work with the U.S. administration to lower industrial tariffs on both sides, increase LNG exports and soy beans to Europe, and align regulatory standards to allow for medical devices to have better market access in Europe, the official said.

I guess industry will be positively effected and hopefully more mfg jobs.
Hey look the soy farmers are going to get an increase in exports.......It's amazing what happens when you have people that know what they are doing in office.

Europeans Agree to Consider Changes on Trade, EU Official Says

Edited this post to add the presser

Last edited:
Say what?????

The European Union delegation meeting with President Donald Trump Wednesday agreed to some concessions in an effort to avoid a trade war with the U.S., according to a European official in the room.

The official said European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and his top trade official Cecilia Malmström agreed to work with the U.S. administration to lower industrial tariffs on both sides, increase LNG exports and soy beans to Europe, and align regulatory standards to allow for medical devices to have better market access in Europe, the official said.

Hey look the soy farmers are going to get an increase in exports.......It's amazing what happens when you have people that know what they are doing in office.

Good. Can he lift the tariffs now, or what?

Say what?????

Good. Can he lift the tariffs now, or what?
yeah they are lowering tariffs between the US and EU.....he used it as a tool and it worked....now we get lower tariffs and the EU will import more of our stuff.......fantastic win.

The new conf has justg concluded

The EU is gonna buy more soybeans...I know that.

Pres said they will also resolve the steel tariffs.

EU is going to halt further tariffs during negotiations.

The EU has blinked.

Democrats are scrambling to find a way to spin this epic win into something bad. lol

The new conf has justg concluded

The EU is gonna buy more soybeans...I know that.

Pres said they will also resolve the steel tariffs.

EU is going to halt further tariffs during negotiations.

The EU has blinked.
Yeah i'll try and get a video
They are working on no tarrifs for industrial goods
they are working on steel
yes, they are buying a lot more soybeans
and they are taking more of our natural gas

HUGE win for Trump and America.......and it will be a good deal for the EU as well and we're on the way to REMOVING barriers like tariffs and subsidies.......so the free traders should love this......I do!

Democrats are scrambling to find a way to spin this epic win into something bad. lol
yep, I'll give old lady credit for being open with this.....it's a really great deal......from what both Trump and Juncker said.

here is their presser

Say what?????

So, the only thing they really agreed to do was buy an unspecified amount of soybeans. Everything else is "yet to be determined".

Is the EU buying as much as China has said no thanks to?

If we up our exportation of LNG to Europe, Russia is going to be pissed! I can't wait to see it.

And no Putin visit. Trump caves and we win!
Not in this thread, start your own
yeah right. Germany agreed to cut tariffs on US autos weeks ago, rube.
Merkel would back cutting E.U. tariffs on U.S. car imports
yeah, so Trump is working. But this is with the EU, it's the same but different. they negotiate for their members.
And they said they were buying more of our natural gas.....it's amazing what happens when you put people that give a shit and know what they're doing in charge.

Say what?????

So, the only thing they really agreed to do was buy an unspecified amount of soybeans. Everything else is "yet to be determined".

No they're buying natural gas and industrial products like petroleum and chemicals as well as a bunch of other stuff.

If we up our exportation of LNG to Europe, Russia is going to be pissed! I can't wait to see it.
Well he has been very public about these kinds of deals, I'm pretty sure, Putin as well as everyone knows his position

Well he has been very public about these kinds of deals, I'm pretty sure, Putin as well as everyone knows his position
Sure. Putin wants to sell Russian energy to Europe. We can outproduce Russia in that regard. If we manage to get solid deals for exporting cheap energy to Europe, Russia could likely collapse.

Not a single tear I would shed over that.

Good thing we have a real businessman negotiating on behalf of the US instead of a worthless dullard Muslim loving community organizer, isn't it?

Say what?????

No they're buying natural gas and industrial products like petroleum and chemicals as well as a bunch of other stuff.

Actually, Trump said the EU "wants" to buy more LNG from us...according to your link, not that they are.

President Trump just made the EU capitulate, as many of us predicted.

The EU and China need us more than we need them. Thank God we have a President now that understands that.

Trump always ruins threads for the libs.

Tomm we'll be looking at a 4.+ GDP, to go along with
a surging market, rising wages, klow unemployment
and a fast growing economy.

Mueller and/or Rosenstein need to indict someone to
change the narrative.

Forum List

Back