ethnic groups you get along with and NOT

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I seem to get along with whites and Mexicans the best

The worst is blacks and it’s not even close . I also have problems with Russians and leftist Jews .

I actually don’t mind rednecks but white trash is no good and the pits

Asians are easy but Philippino women are a giant pain in the azzz.
Also real Germans are very difficult

I get along with everybody, ethnically speaking. But rude people, loudmouths, white trash, and aggressive religious zealots really annoy me.

Filipino women are also very impatient when they want something but could care less if you want something. I got out of so much stuff by simply telling my wife I would do it later a couple times, she would go do it herself. But basically you just say yes dear and accept all the idiotic things they want to do )

Filipino women are also very impatient when they want something but could care less if you want something. I got out of so much stuff by simply telling my wife I would do it later a couple times, she would go do it herself. But basically you just say yes dear and accept all the idiotic things they want to do )
Hmm, sounds like every woman I have ever been married to.

Generally Jews in real life like me for some reason (7% Jew myself). Back in the day, really vigorous BJs from a Jewish chick I knew from high school.

Hating, or loving, any person based on their ethnicity is the apex of laziness.

If you can't be bothered to get to know the people you love or hate, then indifference is the only sane decision.

If you can't be bothered to get to know the people you love or hate, then indifference is the only sane decision.
I don't bother to get to know TURKS. Not MODERN Turks like Mustafa Ataturk.....the Ottoman type. Balkan wars and all that sort of thing...yes; even now. I KNOW it's irrational.

.........................never actually met one.

Greg

I seem to get along with whites and Mexicans the best

The worst is blacks and it’s not even close . I also have problems with Russians and leftist Jews .

I actually don’t mind rednecks but white trash is no good and the pits

I only don't get along with racists. Doesn't matter if they are white, black, blue, or green.

Racists as a whole irritate me.

Do you carry a pistol or revolver at home ??

I get along with everybody, ethnically speaking. But rude people, loudmouths, white trash, and aggressive religious zealots really annoy me.
Couldnt resist the racial slur, could you. :laugh:

Ha! My ancestors were Irish and Eastern European. We Caucasians have trash among us. Why not acknowledge this fact? I don't call the police because people of African descent are barbecuing, or, horror, walking down the street, or moving in next door.

Forum List

Back