Et tu, Ivanka?

Biden hates you, and hates America too. The scriptures say people like YOU, not Me would be sent Strong Delusion by God so that they would be unable to recognize Truth, Believe Lies, and are damned to Hell and unable to Repent even while alive here on Earth. Pretty cool for you to be a Groomercrat now, isn't it, deluded fool?

Have a Hot Time in The Ole Town Tonight Crispy Critters.
No one could care less about your voodoo beliefs.

You're the one that loves to kiss Putin's ass!
yet it was dems that promised to be more flexible....it was a dem that lift sanctions so he could finish his pipeline to Germany, it was Xiden who repeatedly froze military aid in the lead up to his second invasion...his first being during the otehr dem admin

yet it was dems that promised to be more flexible
And what was the final result?

Obama was also caught on an open mic in 2012 telling then-Russian President Dimitry Medvedev, that “After my election I have more flexibility,” with regard to the U.S.-led NATO missile defense system in Europe.

Obama’s posture made the Poles and Czechs “very concerned” that the entire missile defense project would be abandoned by his administration, according to Conley.

But, she said,
“What they wound up getting with the current system was more robust than they had anticipated.”

And what was the final result?

Obama was also caught on an open mic in 2012 telling then-Russian President Dimitry Medvedev, that “After my election I have more flexibility,” with regard to the U.S.-led NATO missile defense system in Europe.

Obama’s posture made the Poles and Czechs “very concerned” that the entire missile defense project would be abandoned by his administration, according to Conley.

But, she said,
“What they wound up getting with the current system was more robust than they had anticipated.”
what was the result? Putin invaded Ukraine and took over part of the country....geez

what was the result? Putin invaded Ukraine and took over part of the country....geez
I'm going to have to question your logic there. Draw a line for me between Obama getting Europe a more robust missile defense system than they anticipated to Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

The U.S. (under Obama) launched a new ground-based missile defense system in Romania Thursday, sparking fresh tensions with Russia, which quickly blasted the system as a threat to its security.

The system, to be operated by NATO, is getting up and running nearly a decade after the U.S. first announced plans to do so, only to encounter pushback from Russia. The U.S. has long insisted that the shield is directed against rogue states like Iran and not intended to target Moscow’s missiles, but Russian officials have slammed the move as an “attempt to destroy the strategic balance” in Europe.

One of the more memorable moments was how it was recounted that Pence actually placed calls to try to get reinforcements for the Capital police while the Orange Insurrectionist did nothing. Well, not nothing. He was watching the violence on TV and loving every minute of it.

When National Guard troops were requested, who denied those requests?

Those people bear a good portion of the responsibility for January 6...

I'm going to have to question your logic there. Draw a line for me between Obama getting Europe a more robust missile defense system than they anticipated to Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

The U.S. (under Obama) launched a new ground-based missile defense system in Romania Thursday, sparking fresh tensions with Russia, which quickly blasted the system as a threat to its security.

The system, to be operated by NATO, is getting up and running nearly a decade after the U.S. first announced plans to do so, only to encounter pushback from Russia. The U.S. has long insisted that the shield is directed against rogue states like Iran and not intended to target Moscow’s missiles, but Russian officials have slammed the move as an “attempt to destroy the strategic balance” in Europe.
He didn't....he stopped the missle defense system....the missile defense system wasn't put into place until 2016...two years after the invasion....after much pressure....

Putin is a dictator and thug. Zelensky is the same, he’s basically mini-Putin. So you are the one kissing mini-Putin’s ass, all while making Russia stronger.

You love Trump and Trump loves Putin - therefore you love Putin.

Forum List

Back