Fox News Poll: Biden Ahead in Arizona, Kelly Trouncing mcsally in Senate race

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very interesting.

Another Fox News poll with more bad news for trump and the republicans.

Arizona, a state that was once deep red with republican majority entrenched in it's government. I don't know the last time that state's electoral votes went to a democrat. I don't remember the last time they had a democratic senator much less two of them but it looks like that will happen in November.

The republicans are going to have to spend a lot of money in Arizona if they want to retain that state's electoral vote and have at least one of their senators a republican.

We will find out in November.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 5.55.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 5.56.02 PM.png

Yet in Pennsylvania, Trump got 200,00 more votes in the primary than Biden did.

Arizona, a state that was once deep red with republican majority entrenched in it's government. I don't know the last time that state's electoral votes went to a democrat. I don't remember the last time they had a democratic senator much less two of them but it looks like that will happen in November.

The republicans are going to have to spend a lot of money in Arizona if they want to retain that state's electoral vote and have at least one of their senators a republican.

View attachment 345252View attachment 345253

Troll post 100453. Your posts are always full of hate.

Not to worry the media has been screwing us for so long this is our chance to screw with them.

Fox News Beacon Research polls won’t even give you a breakdown of who is polled. I never trust a poll that doesn’t fully disclose.
But besides that, Trump is just within their marginnof error.

Though it is still early, the tide is turning against Trump. Trump doesn’t have the political Skill to turn it around. He only knows the politics of division. The electorate is sick of Trump’s schtick. It is palpable.

McSally should have never been a senator. If that moron Arpaio had stayed out of the race Kelly Ward would have kicked McSally and that leftist bimbo's asses.

LOL. Joe Biden told a black man to his face "you ain't black" like a week ago--and now he's going to end racism in America.

McSally should have never been a senator. If that moron Arpaio had stayed out of the race Kelly Ward would have kicked McSally and that leftist bimbo's asses.

Kelly Ward would have been clobbered. She is a fa5r right wing radical.

TDS thread 1,659
Though it is still early, the tide is turning against Trump. Trump doesn’t have the political Skill to turn it around. He only knows the politics of division. The electorate is sick of Trump’s schtick. It is palpable.

See a doctor.

You need help.

Pause for a second and imagine how you would feel if Donald J Trump was doing exactly what Obama and Biden did.

Forum List

Back