ERIC TRUMP: Daddy Bombed Syria For Daughter

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
  • Banned
You've got an overly emotional asshole with the nuclear code who bombs countries because his daughter is upset. Thanks, Trumpies.....

President Ivanka.

How many of you voted for her?

Is she a registered Republican?

Hint - she LOVES Algore and is so "well educated" she falls for his hoax hook line and sinker...

things I am thankful for today

1 - the preservation of SCOTUS
2 - the Hildebeast has not been the lead story on any news network for months

small victories, I'll take 'em

What a sick bunch of fucks in the White House. Who needs the Borgias when you have the Trumps?

Eric Trump Says Syria Strike Was Swayed By ‘Heartbroken’ Ivanka
"Heartbroken" Ivanka swayed Trump's decision to strike Syria, son says

"""Trump's 33-year-old son, Eric, told The Daily Telegraph on Monday that the strike was influenced in part by Ivanka, who he said was "heartbroken and outraged" by the chemical attack.""

Now, that's the way to run a country!!

Seriously Ivan's and Nikki are probably the only smart ones Trump has...

Think about all the other world leaders who are seeing this headline about Daddy Borgia bombing Syria for his little fuckable Lucretia. You think the world lost respect for the U.S. because of Obama??????

My suspicion is that Ivanka Trump gets anything she wants for her and husband, from her father,

because she's got a very naughty secret as her blackmail card.

My suspicion is that Ivanka Trump gets anything she wants for her and husband, from her father,

Hmmmm.....admitting to incest with her pappy would be something that would ruin her personal brand and business ventures, though.

What a sick bunch of fucks in the White House. Who needs the Borgias when you have the Trumps?

Eric Trump Says Syria Strike Was Swayed By ‘Heartbroken’ Ivanka
"Heartbroken" Ivanka swayed Trump's decision to strike Syria, son says

"""Trump's 33-year-old son, Eric, told The Daily Telegraph on Monday that the strike was influenced in part by Ivanka, who he said was "heartbroken and outraged" by the chemical attack.""

Now, that's the way to run a country!!
I have no problem with this.

Hmmmm.....admitting to incest with her pappy would be something that would ruin her personal brand and business ventures, though.

Not if she also has the victim card up her sleeve.

Forum List

Back