Eric Rush, FOX regular, calls for military coup against Obama

Just another reason I don't watch Hannity...and wish Fox would drop him as he is a constant source for liberals to point out how bad Fox is.
They should drop his show.

All the msm is rigged. This is just another stunt to make people on the right think that this president might be thrown out. Same distraction crap you get over at CNN, MSNBC or the regular msm. They are all part of the establishment.......and so many people out there are duped ito this thought that there is some kind of ideological struggle going on out there and one side is going to win over another. LMAO......all the sheep are being herded very effectively.

Television news, the stage play « Jon Rappoport's Blog

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/the-individual-vs-the-illusion-of-consensus-reality/

Last edited:
He claims that he wants to accomplish this within the means of the law -

There is no provision that would legally allow a coup.

The guy is a complete idiot and he will absolutely be getting a visit from the men in the black cars.

During said visit - Eric Rush will display NONE of his tough-guy bravado and will probably at some juncture claim that he "actually likes Obama."

Just another reason I don't watch Hannity...and wish Fox would drop him as he is a constant source for liberals to point out how bad Fox is.

Yes censorship is what is needed. :cuckoo:

If you don't like what he says then don't watch his show and stop acting like a pussy ass liberal about it.

For you low info dopes who have reading and/or comprehension problems, among other things, Rush wasn't appearing on Fox in this instance. But he has in the past so your angst is duly noted.

Yes censorship is what is needed. :cuckoo:

If you don't like what he says then don't watch his show and stop acting like a pussy ass liberal about it.

Grow a pair and think for yourself.
I said I don't watch his show...
I also expressed my opinion that I wish Fox would kill his show...and you accuse me of censoring. :lol::lol:

He's not wrong. He's right. It should have been done by now.

It's against the law to even suggest it.

There would be no grounds for a coup anyway -

Socialized medicine? The birth certificate? Benghazi? Seriously???

Just remember, if we let the partisan hacks have their way, the next R in the white house suffers the same fate - where does it end?

The guy is a complete idiot and he will absolutely be getting a visit from the men in the black cars.

During said visit - Eric Rush will display NONE of his tough-guy bravado and will probably at some juncture claim that he "actually likes Obama."

And will most likely require a change in underwear.

Same goes for much of rightwing media.......they are not your best friends

Some of my best friends are black

Some of my best friends are black

"I'm actually proud of some of the things that our president has accomplished."

He's not wrong. He's right. It should have been done by now.

It's against the law to even suggest it.

There would be no grounds for a coup anyway -

Socialized medicine? The birth certificate? Benghazi? Seriously???

Just remember, if we let the partisan hacks have their way, the next R in the white house suffers the same fate - where does it end?

There are grounds for impeachment. A coup doesn't really need grounds since it's illegal in the first place.

It's very astute of you to pick up on the fact that the next president will be undergoing to same thing. True, whether an R or a D. The people are divided that much. So much that one person cannot possibly govern the whole of the nation. It ends when the division is recognized and the nation breaks up.

Forum List

Back