Eric Ciaramella has gone back to the intelligence community internal watchdog...admits he met with Schiff and agreed to testify in public

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I saw it on CBS news, reported by Catherine Herrige. Unfortunately, I cant find a link. Not suprised its not all over the media.

The clips of the broadcast are in this podcast GO TO THE 29 minute mark.

Apparently Schiff lied. I am shocked....shocked I tell you! :auiqs.jpg: :p

I saw it on CBS news, reported by Catherine Herrige. Unfortunately, I cant find a link. Not suprised its not all over the media.

The clips of the broadcast are in this podcast GO TO THE 29 minute mark.

Apparently Schiff lied. I am shocked....shocked I tell you! :auiqs.jpg: :p

Schiff lied as did Carmella. Both are traitors to the US...

It appears that Schiff recruited Ciaramella to be his spy/mole inside of the Trump administration, and that Schiff was leaking bogus info to the Press.
Schiff should resign, but he never will.
Schiff seems to have a Captain Ahab obsession with Trump.
If we ever have an honest Press the Dems would go extinct because of their incredible corruption.

How can Schiff get away with such a lie? Shouldnt he be sanctioned by the ethics committee? (Yes, that made me laugh as I typed it.)

Everyone knows Schiff was lying about never meeting with Ciaramella and not knowing who Ciaramella is.

Just lies.

The Ukraine impeachment was utter nonsense and everyone knows it and what the Dims did should not be forgotten this November 3rd.

Forum List

Back