Erasing Another Obama Mistake....

While Hussein Obama, the war criminal, felt it imperative to award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, the America President has moved to push back on this error as well.

Not a single Obama supporter can explain the importance of Iran having nuclear weapons and the means to deliver same.

Actually, the world's worse sponsor of Terrorism is Saudi Arabia, but never mind.

And there's no evidence that Iran has a bomb, is building a bomb or even really wants a bomb that badly.

You know, some of us can remember all your smack-talk on the right about Saddam and Mushroom Clouds... how did that turn out again?

Oh, yeah, the most threatening thing you found was expired canisters of mustard gas someone had buried a decade ago.

"Actually, the world's worse sponsor of Terrorism is Saudi Arabia, but never mind."

American didn't create Saudi Arabia....but Hussein Obama gave birth to the ISIS savages who do this:

"ISIS publicly caged and burned alive 19 Yazidi girls for refusing to have sex with ISIS fighters, according to local activists. Yazidi leaders last year showed Fox News photographs of the Islamic jihadists burning babies to death on a slab of sheet metal, photos that show tiny, roasted bodies side by side as flames engulfed them." — ISIS in Iraq, Fox News, June 14."
Gatestone Institute

Obama gave birth to ISIS, cleared the way for them by refusing to leave a counterweight of US troops, and certainly wasn't going to give US Jets the OK to incinerate them,

Obama, war criminal
a. authorized ISIS
and
b. followed up by giving the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran the green light for nuclear weapons.
The Indictment Of This War Criminal

This latest failure for Obama kinda reminds me of Ozymandias....
"Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

1. "Their caliphate in ruins, IS militants melt into the desert

BEIRUT (AP) — Islamic State militants, routed from one urban stronghold after another in Syria, have recently been moving deeper into Syria’s remote desert, where experts say they are regrouping and preparing their next incarnation.

The Sunni militants’ self-proclaimed “caliphate” with its contiguous stretch of land — linking major cities such as Syria’s Raqqa and Iraq’s Mosul — may have been vanquished, but many agree this territorial defeat will not mark the end of IS.

Beyond the urban and inhabited areas lies the vast Syrian Desert, also known as Badiyat al-Sham, famous for its caves and rugged mountains. It encompasses about 500,000 square kilometers (200,000 square miles) across parts of southeastern Syria, northeastern Jordan, northern Saudi Arabia, and western Iraq.

The desolate landscape is a perfect hideout and a second home for many IS militants from the days before the birth of their caliphate.

2. Remember when Obama created ISIS?
Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean

Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

Legacy-Down-600-LI.jpg

Ozymandias....the guy from The Watchmen?

American didn't create Saudi Arabia....but Hussein Obama gave birth to the ISIS savages who do this:

Maybe you should read up on how ISIS got started and how the Saudis were involved.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

But in the years they were getting started, a key component of ISIS’s support came from wealthy individuals in the Arab Gulf States of Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Sometimes the support came with the tacit nod of approval from those regimes; often, it took advantage of poor money laundering protections in those states, according to officials, experts, and leaders of the Syrian opposition, which is fighting ISIS as well as the regime.

“Everybody knows the money is going through Kuwait and that it’s coming from the Arab Gulf,” said Andrew Tabler, senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. “Kuwait’s banking system and its money changers have long been a huge problem because they are a major conduit for money to extremist groups in Syria and now Iraq.”

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has been publicly accusing Saudi Arabia and Qatar of funding ISIS for months. Several reports have detailed how private Gulf funding to various Syrian rebel groups has splintered the Syrian opposition and paved the way for the rise of groups like ISIS and others.

Of course the real father of ISIS is George W. Bush. He's the one who toppled Saddam over weapons that didn't exist and made Sunnis an oppressed minority in a country they used to rule. We can also thank General Petraeus for arming the Sunni Militias, that joined ISIS after we stopped writing them checks.

Um, no, Bush did that when he invaded Iraq on false pretenses and disenfranchised Iraq's Sunni population.

All Obama did was stop throwing American money and lives at Bush's fuckup.
Bush had them on the ropes untill impotent Obama pulled out early.... That is when the bastard child known as ISIL(ISIS) was born...

This probably one of the top ten most ludicrous political post I ever heard. Both here and outside this site.

So by living troops in Iraq will stop the birth of ISIS? Really?
1. Maybe you are not aware that we had a contract with the Iraqi govt. to get out of Iraq at a certain date.
2. We have a massive force in Afghanistan with the support of Afghan government and the military.
Did we (US) stop the Taliban from coming back? ISIS is now Afghanistan.

ISIS and Taliban 'join forces' in Afghan village attack - CNN

Um, no, Bush did that when he invaded Iraq on false pretenses and disenfranchised Iraq's Sunni population.

Bush had them on the ropes untill impotent Obama pulled out early.... That is when the bastard child known as ISIL(ISIS) was born...

This probably one of the top ten most ludicrous political post I ever heard. Both here and outside this site.

1. Maybe you are not aware that we had a contract with the Iraqi govt. to get out of Iraq at a certain date.
2. We have a massive force in Afghanistan with the support of Afghan government and the military.

Funny..

You trust CNN as a source of facts... now that's ludicrous..

"1. Maybe you are not aware that we had a contract with the Iraqi govt. to get out of Iraq at a certain date."

Time for your remediation:

And, no, it was Obama who decided not to negotiate a status of forces agreement.

Watch, as I disembowel you:

1. Bush made sure that the community organizer had until 2012 to work out an agreement:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. "
Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

2." BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, andtook it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay.And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though."
CNN.com - Transcripts

3. "Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

4. And this:
"This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama rejected it.

Now....don't ever let me catch you lying about Obama's culpability again!

1. Bush left Iraq with an agreement that allowed US troops to remain until 2012.

2. The windbag, Obama took charge in 2009

3. Obama declined to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement that would have left troops, and he actually removed same before he had to.

4. Political landscapes, like nature, abhor a vacuum.

5. Therefore, through Obama's efforts, ISIS had free reign.

QED Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama

"1. Maybe you are not aware that we had a contract with the Iraqi govt. to get out of Iraq at a certain date."

Time for your remediation:

And, no, it was Obama who decided not to negotiate a status of forces agreement.

Watch, as I disembowel you:

1. Bush made sure that the community organizer had until 2012 to work out an agreement:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. "
Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

2." BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, andtook it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay.And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though."
CNN.com - Transcripts

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."

4. And this:
"This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Obama rejected it.

Now....don't ever let me catch you lying about Obama's culpability again!

1. Bush left Iraq with an agreement that allowed US troops to remain until 2012.

2. The windbag, Obama took charge in 2009

3. Obama declined to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement that would have left troops, and he actually removed same before he had to.

4. Political landscapes, like nature, abhor a vacuum.

5. Therefore, through Obama's efforts, ISIS had free reign.

QED Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama
Its kind of funny how CNN leaves out these facts.. and they promote lies and deceptions... worse still are the dupes that eat that crap up..

He did try to negotiate one. But the Iraqis wouldn't agree to our conditions.

Here's the thing, the Iraqis really wanted us gone, and we really wanted to get the fuck out of there.

So Obama didn't negotiate a deal neither side really wanted. This is a bad, why?

You're quite well none as a sleaze and a liar....so this fallacious post of yours will be no revelation.

No, Obama made no effort to "negotiate a status of forces agreement."

He admits it here:

I leave to readers familiar with lies Obama told in support of Islamofascism whether he wanted to save American troops, or to provide an open field for ISIS and a burgeoning caliphate.

You're quite well none as a sleaze and a liar....so this fallacious post of yours will be no revelation.

He admits it here:

So what's the compelling reason to keep 10,000 troops in Iraq?

We didn't want to be there. There was no political support for continuing Bush's foolish war by 2012.

The Iraqis didn't want us there. Can't blame them, we totally trashed their country.

So Obama is bad for not negotiating a deal that nobody really wanted?

This makes sense in your universe?

He admits it here:

So what's the compelling reason to keep 10,000 troops in Iraq?

We didn't want to be there. There was no political support for continuing Bush's foolish war by 2012.

The Iraqis didn't want us there. Can't blame them, we totally trashed their country.

So Obama is bad for not negotiating a deal that nobody really wanted?

This makes sense in your universe?

Interesting that, not only are you a sleaze and a liar....but in this post, prove yourself to be a dunce as well.

You've just reversed your previous lie...."He did try to negotiate one."

And now "So Obama is bad for not negotiating a deal that nobody really wanted?"

Be gone.

Interesting that, not only are you a sleaze and a liar....but in this post, prove yourself to be a dunce as well.

Again, you don't want to answer the question.

Sure he tried. The Iraqis wanted the right to prosecute our soldiers. That was a non-starter.

So he was bad for failing to negotiate a deal NOBODY WANTED.

Nobody wanted to send their kids to Iraq anymore, for some reason.

Again, you don't want to answer the question.

Sure he tried. The Iraqis wanted the right to prosecute our soldiers. That was a non-starter.

So he was bad for failing to negotiate a deal NOBODY WANTED.

Nobody wanted to send their kids to Iraq anymore, for some reason.

I knew you were back......it was the odor.

I knew you were back......it was the odor.

Naw, I think that's your lack of hygeine...

But that said, what compelling reason was there for Obama to make an agreement that neither Americans nor Iraqis wanted?

It was a fairly simple question, which you refuse to answer, other than not having that agreement caused ISIS or something (as opposed to the 50 or so things that actually DID Cause ISIS to come into being.)

Forum List

Back