'Equity' and reparations at work: Thieves Ransack Los Angeles Nike Store Just Days After $300K In Stock Was Stolen At Nearby Nordstrom

here is my view if your viciously raped and murdered

biden voter....you got what you wanted with your vote...have a nice death

non biden.......that is such A heartbreaaking tragedy to be murdered by a gd worthless libturds vote
Scruffy: Serbu says you dead.

Sad state of affairs to say the least.
Is it racist to ask if this would be allowed if it was lighter skin folks with red hats doing this?

Surely then videos are out there of MAGA's trashing stores and taking their merchandise? They must be hiding the videos from us.

Scruffy: Serbu says you dead.
1634168451285.png

Surely then videos are out there of MAGA's trashing stores and taking their merchandise? They must be hiding the videos from us.
This is a distinctly BLACK problem.

No one else does this, except the BLACK community, and it ain't the poor ones either.

Superbadbrutha IM2 where are your sorry black asses?

Are you talking with anyone in your COMMUNITY about this reprehensible behavior?

???

They voted for "criminal equity" - and this is the OBVIOUS result Republicans said would happen 3 years ago.
Just ANOTHER example where Republicans say something - Democrats scream raaaacisssm - and do it anyway - and then exactly what Republicans said - happens.

This is a distinctly BLACK problem.

No one else does this, except the BLACK community, and it ain't the poor ones either.

Superbadbrutha IM2 where are your sorry black asses?

Are you talking with anyone in your COMMUNITY about this reprehensible behavior?

???
Well since I live in Georgia and this happened in LA who would you like me to talk to?

Now this was probably about 35 individuals, so how am I responsible for that?

/——/ At this point, I have no compassion for the retailers who stand by and get ripped off. Maybe it’s an insurance deal to clean out dead inventory.

Every day criminals in places like LA know they can pretty much take all the merchandise they can carry out. There is simply nothing to make them think any differently.

Forum List

Back