Undercover Police Sting Thieves At East L.A. Nike Store, Arrest 10 In Ongoing Retail Crime War

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Finally fighting back?

Score one for the good guys.

In the ongoing battle against organized retail theft at Los Angeles County stores, police arrested 10 people during a two-day undercover operation at the Nike Community Store in East Los Angeles.

The arrests were made Thursday and Friday, and more than $3,000 of recovered merchandise was returned to Nike, according to the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department.

It’s racially inspired
They knew they would steal and they were right there ready to arrest them!
That’s so wrong and a set up,
Lib101

If shoes are anything like clothes, it may depend on what size the shoes are. I've seen shirts get more expensive the bigger the size they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was just curious 'cause I saw a pair of Nike shoes on ebay for $6k

That's more than the cost of 4 new shoes for the Porsche.

The admitted Nazi collaborator George Soros bought the elections of racist far left extremist Democrat DAs who have caused a national crime wave.
Crime is part the backwards culture of the Democrats.

Good work, as long as they receive more than a slap on the wrist. I'll believe it when I see it.
They said some rose to the felony level and that some had pre-existing warrants so I'd think these folks will be getting more than that.

Finally fighting back?

Not to worry, they will be out soon. Anyway, California lets people steal about a thousand dollars worth of stuff at one time so there is very little left to prosecute. The thieves just need to form an organized line and only take their fair share but they can come back the next day and do it again. They could even put on disguises and come back several times in one day.

Forum List

Back