Envelope containing ricin addressed to White House may have been sent from Canada: RCMP

She put her return adderess on it ... stupid Canadiens.

:auiqs.jpg:

Some would call me stupid for being so transparent on here. I tell you though, I feel comfort in the truth even as my enemies lie and misrepresent with ease.

In terms of her committing this crime, she was probably suffering from issues, probably not an astute planner.

She's a leftist....we already know she has issues. I get it shockedcanadian but karma has a way.

Karma isn't a word I use often. People have issues. Some can't see them because their own privileged (I said it, not with malice) circumstances don't allow them to, they can't relate, they might not consider all the potential circumstances behind a persons behavior.

For example, some people who converted to Islam and became terrorists. Abhorrent of course, but, the question should always be "why"? You can bet most were young, impressionable, naive people looking to belong to something, even if it's a bad group they embrace the "marketing" that they are doing Gods work etc.

Now you have a woman with psychological issues who snapped. She could have just as easily had randomly attacked people with a knife or car and the story would have disappeared long ago. It's why the FBI hire profilers and apply great effort to understand. You can prevent, steer away (if you care about humans) and/or identify a culprit earlier.

Karma isn't a word I use often. People have issues. Some can't see them because their own privileged (I said it, not with malice) circumstances don't allow them to, they can't relate, they might not consider all the potential circumstances behind a persons behavior.

For example, some people who converted to Islam and became terrorists. Abhorrent of course, but, the question should always be "why"? You can bet most were young, impressionable, naive people looking to belong to something, even if it's a bad group they embrace the "marketing" that they are doing Gods work etc.

Now you have a woman with psychological issues who snapped. She could have just as easily had randomly attacked people with a knife or car and the story would have disappeared long ago. It's why the FBI hire profilers and apply great effort to understand. You can prevent, steer away (if you care about humans) and/or identify a culprit earlier.
Snap is what most do

whether she is whacked or not.....she did wrong...she knew it...she can spend time in a mental institution and i doubt she'll get out with her belief system. HOWEVER....incarceration MUST be to keep her from hurting someone else.

strike that...she'll get out because that is how crazy we've all become as a society.

whether she is whacked or not.....she did wrong...she knew it...she can spend time in a mental institution and i doubt she'll get out with her belief system. HOWEVER....incarceration MUST be to keep her from hurting someone else.

strike that...she'll get out because that is how crazy we've all become as a society.

It depends on alot of factors. Certainly if her intent was to poison and kill so many, she will have to face the consequences assuming she is fit for trial. This is a particularly egregious crime as she was targetting the highest office in the U.S.

Can't get a definite, but i'm waiting to see if she gets the full term.

This is why Canada needs to have honest, legitimate policing that focuses on organic threats, rather than manufacturing them in our youth in particular. You can't solve them all, but you allow very dangerous threats to fly under the radar when the plain clothed police are creating business for themselves.

I hope my story on here has resonated, it's come at great personal cost and many of todays generation wouldn't even believe some could be so callous.

This is why Canada needs to have honest, legitimate policing that focuses on organice threats, rather than manufacturing them in our youth in particular. You can't solve them all, but you allow very dangerous threats to fly under the radar when the plain clothed police are creating business for themselves.
i think she was prosecuted in California.

you're a really nice and forgiving person...but you also need to watch out for yourself. God says 'be gentle as doves and wise as a serpent.' I paraphrase but you get the idea.

Matthew 10:16

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Forum List

Back