Entitled Migrants Refuse to Leave NYC Hotel for New Shelter at Brooklyn Cruiseport

There is no federal or state law that prohibits an immigrant who has no legal immigration status from starting his or her own business.

And what part of this do you not understand.???All immigrants regardless of legal status are able to earn a living as independent contractors, or start a business using an ITIN or SSN. An independent contractor must pay self-employment tax and income tax. An independent contractor may use an ITIN to file and pay taxes instead of a SSN.
Wrong according to the SS website, only a US citizen or AUTHORIZED alien (one with a green card) can get a SSAN.
This is from the CBP website.
In many cases, USCIS must approve your petition before you are eligible to apply to DOS for a visa or seek admission at a port of entry. Before entering the United States, you must present yourself to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer and receive permission to enter the United States and engage in your proposed activity.
Illegal aliens can't qualify for a work permit. The IRS will issue a taxpayer ID number to anyone, the IRS doesn't care about legal status, it even accepts taxes paid on income from illegal activities; in fact it requires criminals to pay taxes. That's how they got Al Capone, he didn't pay the IRS.

Illegal aliens can't get work permits. Illegal aliens pay those taxes because they use stolen identities to work and the IRS doesn't care to bother that they have fifty or a hundred people using the same SSAN spread out ove

More racist bull shite.

More racist bull shite.
1) The poster didn’t mention race.

2) Were you the poster who said Jews are all evil and that they have a natural “stink” about them? I’m having trouble keeping the antisemitic leftists, who ironically object to racism, straight.

More racist bull shite.
What is racist about it? Illegal aliens come in all colors, there are significant numbers of Eastern European illegals, as well as some Canadian illegals I have known. None of them can legally work in the United States.

What is racist about it? Illegal aliens come in all colors, there are significant numbers of Eastern European illegals, as well as some Canadian illegals I have known. None of them can legally work in the United States.
The fucking Russian & Albanian Visa Overstayers Are far worse than some brown dwarf illegal from the Pampas or Zacatecas

You do not know that they are uneducated, unskilled young men. A racist assumption. None of the migrants look like cotton pickers. They are not looking for freebies like most Americans they want to work.
Counter to the stereotype that immigrants flocking to the US have minimal education, the study found that the immigrants who have arrived in the past five years are highly educated, with advanced degrees, job skills, fluency in English, and an eagerness to find professional work. In fact, nearly 50 percent of the short-term immigrants ages 25 and up come to the US with a bachelor’s degree or more, compared to just 28 percent of those immigrants who have lived in the country for the past decade or more and 32 percent of native-born Americans.
Bull-fucking-shit! All I need to know is they're illegal and harming Americans. Fuck You.

You do not know that they are uneducated, unskilled young men. A racist assumption. None of the migrants look like cotton pickers. They are not looking for freebies like most Americans they want to work.
Counter to the stereotype that immigrants flocking to the US have minimal education, the study found that the immigrants who have arrived in the past five years are highly educated, with advanced degrees, job skills, fluency in English, and an eagerness to find professional work. In fact, nearly 50 percent of the short-term immigrants ages 25 and up come to the US with a bachelor’s degree or more, compared to just 28 percent of those immigrants who have lived in the country for the past decade or more and 32 percent of native-born Americans.
I am talking about the illegals - and you are talking about law-abiding immigrants. Stop conflating the two - they are two very different populations.

And P.S. You didn’t answer my question. Were you the racist, bigoted leftist who said Jews were all evil and that they stink?

Interesting. I just did a search on@LilOlLady, and while she defends brown people from racists, she claimed that Jews have a natural stink about them and that odors are a symbol of the wicked.

This, people, is who we are dealing with with today’s leftist: they go around accusing everyone of racism because we don’t want unskilled, uneducated illegals in this country - while at the same time they spew the most vicious bigoted venom against Jews.

I am talking about the illegals - and you are talking about law-abiding immigrants. Stop conflating the two - they are two very different populations.

And P.S. You didn’t answer my question. Were you the racist, bigoted leftist who said Jews were all evil and that they stink?
Illegal or legal immigrants are the same. And Jewish GOD said they were evil and stunk. 11 million illegals in the country are working and paying taxes the same as those who entered legally.
Undocumented immigrants pay $10.6 billion in state and local taxes yearly. They did not do this by picking cotton.
God punished the people for not listening to him by exiling them. Additionally, God himself stated that he punished them because of their sinful actions, therefore proving that the people were sent to exile because they failed to be faithful.

In short, the Jews of Germany abandoned God. Worse, they thought they could get away with it. So God decided to teach them a lesson.

Judaism has a strong religious tradition that stresses God could not share any mortal attributes, so it could not accept Jesus as the Son of God ...

As the biblical scholar Deena Grant has shown, anger was considered a "natural" human response to an inappropriate challenge to someone of higher rank, especially within families. When Israel disobeys God, divine anger expresses a concern that Israel does not want to be in "God's family."

Who did God send to destroy Israel?

The command to utterly destroy these people seems pretty clear, and Joshua, after taking control of the land, said that he did everything the Lord commanded (Joshua 11:20-23).

Illegal or legal immigrants are the same. And Jewish GOD said they were evil and stunk. 11 million illegals in the country are working and paying taxes the same as those who entered legally.
Undocumented immigrants pay $10.6 billion in state and local taxes yearly. They did not do this by picking cotton.
God punished the people for not listening to him by exiling them. Additionally, God himself stated that he punished them because of their sinful actions, therefore proving that the people were sent to exile because they failed to be faithful.

In short, the Jews of Germany abandoned God. Worse, they thought they could get away with it. So God decided to teach them a lesson.

Judaism has a strong religious tradition that stresses God could not share any mortal attributes, so it could not accept Jesus as the Son of God ...
1) Illegals and legal immigrants are not the same.

2) You cry about racism, and then say that Jews are all evil and that they stink.

Liberal hypocrite.

Interesting. I just did a search on@LilOlLady, and while she defends brown people from racists, she claimed that Jews have a natural stink about them and that odors are a symbol of the wicked.

This, people, is who we are dealing with with today’s leftist: they go around accusing everyone of racism because we don’t want unskilled, uneducated illegals in this country - while at the same time they spew the most vicious bigoted venom against Jews.
You know, there is a religion forum here...

Forum List

Back