Entitled Migrants Refuse to Leave NYC Hotel for New Shelter at Brooklyn Cruiseport

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Can you believe the gall of these people? They’re not even entitled to be here, and they’re getting fed and housed at a hotel courtesy of taxpayers - and they REFUSE to go to the new place set up for them at the Brooklyn Cruiseport? (No matter where they go, they’re a burden, but if they’re told they will get free housing and food at a new location, they feel entitled to stay where they are?)

Just what America needs: more uneducated, unskilled young men who feel entitled to take taxpayer money.

th

I hear the governors mansion is available in both New York and Illinois

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It’s not their choice to make. They’re lucky that they’re getting free food and housing wherever Americans choose to provide it.
This is true. They have been treated with great reverence though, why would they expect this to change?

This is true. They have been treated with great reverence though, why would they expect this to change?
Time for a change of scene! If they don’t like it, they’re already at the cruise port and can be shipped back home.

As a side thought, can you imagine what that Cruiseport will smell like and look like when the migrants are through with this? I bet the Queen Mary 2 isn’t happy about this.

Time for a change of scene! If they don’t like it, they’re already at the cruise port and can be shipped back home.

As a side thought, can you imagine what that Cruiseport will smell like and look like when the migrants are through with this? I bet the Queen Mary 2 isn’t happy about this.
Once they are welcomed into your country and given accommodation it's a bit less to remove them. They at least have to have teir asylum court date. It's why the U.S needs to select their citizens wisely I suppose.

Once they are welcomed into your country and given accommodation it's a bit less to remove them. They at least have to have teir asylum court date. It's why the U.S needs to select their citizens wisely I suppose.
That’s why I liked Trump’s wait-in-Mexico policy. They still will get an asylum hearing, but 90% of them are ineligible for it, and once they’re in this country, the leftists won’t let us deport even the criminals.

They should send them to Martha's Vineyard....may be they'll like it there better LOL!
What about sending them to Biden’s Delaware beach house? I‘m sure that would meet their high standards.

You're all a bunch of mean heartless fat poopy pants. These people are escaping war and oppression and have absolutely no where else to go. South America has no place to put them. Waaaaaa....waaa...

You're all a bunch of mean heartless fat poopy pants. These people are escaping war and oppression and have absolutely no where else to go. South America has no place to put them. Waaaaaa....waaa...
So let’s put their entitled asses in $500 a night hotel rooms (that I myself couldn’t afford)! Yeah, that’s the ticket.

;)

Can you believe the gall of these people? They’re not even entitled to be here, and they’re getting fed and housed at a hotel courtesy of taxpayers - and they REFUSE to go to the new place set up for them at the Brooklyn Cruiseport? (No matter where they go, they’re a burden, but if they’re told they will get free housing and food at a new location, they feel entitled to stay where they are?)

Just what America needs: more uneducated, unskilled young men who feel entitled to take taxpayer money.

You do not know that they are uneducated, unskilled young men. A racist assumption. None of the migrants look like cotton pickers. They are not looking for freebies like most Americans they want to work.
Counter to the stereotype that immigrants flocking to the US have minimal education, the study found that the immigrants who have arrived in the past five years are highly educated, with advanced degrees, job skills, fluency in English, and an eagerness to find professional work. In fact, nearly 50 percent of the short-term immigrants ages 25 and up come to the US with a bachelor’s degree or more, compared to just 28 percent of those immigrants who have lived in the country for the past decade or more and 32 percent of native-born Americans.

Forum List

Back