For The Thousands Of Immigrants Stranded/Almost Homeless In New York&Chicago.Can We Say"So How's The Promised American Dream Working Out For You"?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
we all know what they are going thru now, not just the uncertainty of a stable/clean place to live,no job,having to share same bathroom with hundreds,probably not eating healthy,the cold weather,most likely getting sick,etc. etc. So was this the American Dream our Democrat Party promised anyone that could get to our borders? Anyone wonder how many want to go back home by now?

A public service message from the smug party that supports liars, cheats and frauds.

I think many will be confused at first.
But many will have someone already here they can shack up with at least for a while.
I see lots of them on street corners and blending in with the existing beggars.
I doubt the original beggards are happy since they will be getting much less.
Homelessness will of course become a much bigger problem nationwide.

Most illegal immigrants came from places where antibiotics and common drugs did not need a prescription.
They will be shocked to learn they cant just go to a drug store and buy it here.
A HUGE black market will develop supplying them with pain killers, anti-biotics from across the borders.
Many will take low paying jobs and make certain sectors very wealthy off the sweat of their cheap labor.

Ultimately, I doubt many will feel any Patriotism to America.
They will likely create little Ecuadors, or Mexican towns or Little Haitis and fly their countries flags there.

America will become more oppressed, more divided and less wealthy and less comfortable for all but the top 1%.

we all know what they are going thru now, not just the uncertainty of a stable/clean place to live,no job,having to share same bathroom with hundreds,probably not eating healthy,the cold weather,most likely getting sick,etc. etc. So was this the American Dream our Democrat Party promised anyone that could get to our borders? Anyone wonder how many want to go back home by now?

Thousands of immigrants have died at the hands of coddled criminals in DemoKKKrat-run cities all over the country.

I saw your description in the dictionary:

ass·hole
[ˈasˌhōl]

NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
VULGAR SLANG
  1. a person's anus.
  2. a stupid, irritating, or contemptible person.

A public service message from the smug party that supports liars, cheats and frauds.

there's still a couple thousand coming per day.. every day... not counting the ones who evade law enfocement. DO you have a place for them to stay? or a job for them?
If not, why dont you care?
Why have you no criticsm of Biden and Harris who willfully put many more people through this tan needed to be? is it because you really dont care about people and just your politics?

And it’s probably still better than where most of them came from

They aren't 'immigrants', they're criminal illegal aliens. Deport them, and handcuff all the Democrats who encourage them to break our laws to them when they leave.

And it’s probably still better than where most of them came from

Which of course is a clue to how they are themselves. All govts. reflect the values of the people they govern. Guess why our on govt. is so corrupt ... then look at the voters who put them there.

Sanctuary

You poor pitiful fools.

I think many will be confused at first.
But many will have someone already here they can shack up with at least for a while.
I see lots of them on street corners and blending in with the existing beggars.
I doubt the original beggards are happy since they will be getting much less.
Homelessness will of course become a much bigger problem nationwide.

Most illegal immigrants came from places where antibiotics and common drugs did not need a prescription.
They will be shocked to learn they cant just go to a drug store and buy it here.
A HUGE black market will develop supplying them with pain killers, anti-biotics from across the borders.
Many will take low paying jobs and make certain sectors very wealthy off the sweat of their cheap labor.

Ultimately, I doubt many will feel any Patriotism to America.
They will likely create little Ecuadors, or Mexican towns or Little Haitis and fly their countries flags there.

America will become more oppressed, more divided and less wealthy and less comfortable for all but the top 1%.
invaders have bee creating little home countries all along. How do you think we got MS13?

Forum List

Back