Entire day of AM radio programming filled with charlatans, scammers, and predators

Entire day of AM radio programming filled with charlatans, scammers, and predators

I don't think there is a lot of truth in any of our media today, mainstream or otherwise.

And yes, Coast to Coast AM is a riot. I was listening once and some guy was being interviewed who claimed to have been abducted by aliens and now communicates with them frequently.
Love that show on warm clear sunny nights while gazing at the stars. Good escape entertainment.

The Left had a total monopoly on print and broadcast media until 1987.
Nah, total nonsense. There was conservative commentary to be found all over the TV and radio dial. Rush found an audience not of "conservatives", but rather of blind hate and anger that was inarticulate and without focus. He took this blind hate and anger and put it into words and gave it a focus in ways of which his audience was incapable, then sold it back them wrapped in a a bow.
Where? I distinctly remember there were NONE!!
Then you remember wrong. It was just that it was usually presented as balanced discussion and was based on ACTUAL conservatism. Then the Fairness Doctrine was abolished. And Rush fell ass backwards right into void of bombastic right wing shock jocks that could, with impunity, peddle the type of racism and bigotry that had long been relegated to smoky bars and family dinners, having been frowned upon in the public square for decades.
No it wasn't you lied in your op
Wrong.
Oh give me a break they would of been talking about news of the day, not your generic hyperbole talking point OP

Nah, total nonsense. There was conservative commentary to be found all over the TV and radio dial. Rush found an audience not of "conservatives", but rather of blind hate and anger that was inarticulate and without focus. He took this blind hate and anger and put it into words and gave it a focus in ways of which his audience was incapable, then sold it back them wrapped in a a bow.
Then you remember wrong. It was just that it was usually presented as balanced discussion and was based on ACTUAL conservatism. Then the Fairness Doctrine was abolished. And Rush fell ass backwards right into void of bombastic right wing shock jocks that could, with impunity, peddle the type of racism and bigotry that had long been relegated to smoky bars and family dinners, having been frowned upon in the public square for decades.
Wrong.
Oh give me a break they would of been talking about news of the day, not your generic hyperbole talking point OP
False. Not a single program was a news program. Google the programming lineup, if you don't believe me. Got anything else? Or does this conclude your kneejerk convulsion?

Wrong.
False. Not a single program was a news program. Google the programming lineup, if you don't believe me. Got anything else? Or does this conclude your kneejerk convulsion?
I said they would of been talking ABOUT the news of the day , and you sure they didn't have news breaks at the top of the hour?

The current on air show has been about 45 minutes of making hay out of the idea that Bernie said Americans should get $2000, then said they should get $1400 more after getting only $600.

This isn't a show meant for intellectuals.

Here is the new line of garbage on the show (no, the host is not an economist and, frankly, has no relevant education or experience in any relevant field whatsoever):

There is no such thing as a "living wage"

The cost of living is different in different places

And that's where anyone with a functioning brain cell experienced brain damage.

Last edited:
I figured i would look up this moron's background.

As i suspected. No college degree. No education or experience in any field related to any of the topics he discusses. I knew this would be the case, after listening to him spend so much time and effort denigrating others' education amd experience.

Just another jealous little twat who got tired of feeling stupid and so went and found a stupid audience to which to sell stupidity. . I.E., a spokesman for the Trump cult. He turned his stupidity into an asset. The American dream.

The current on air show has been about 45 minutes of making hay out of the idea that Bernie said Americans should get $2000, then said they should get $1400 more after getting only $600.

This isn't a show meant for intellectuals.
Just reading your post made my IQ drop, say what?

As i suspected. No college degree. No education or experience in any field related to any of the topics he discusses. I knew this would be the case, after listening to him spend so much time and effort denigrating others' education amd experience.

Just another jealous little twat who got tired of feeling stupid and so went and found a stupid audience to which to sell stupidity. . I.E., a spokesman for the Trump cult. He turned his stupidity into an asset. The American dream.
Who is the host again?

I said they would of been talking ABOUT the news of the day , and you sure they didn't have news breaks at the top of the hour?
Sure, why?
So you telling us they didn't report the news at the top of the hour like 100% of the talk radio I listened to in the past???
I just said there were news breaks. Good god man, make a point, you're a pest.
No you didn't

It's easier to build straw-men to knock down than to engage in serious dialogue. Of course people who are only looking to confirm their bias have no need of serious dialogue.

Who is the host again?
Some random dildo capitalizing on the Rush school of discourse. He is a moron with no relative education or experience. So a big part of his act is making sure his audience understands that education and experience are NOT to be respected. It's part of the setup. Just like snake oil salesmen, who say those high-falutin' doctors and their fancy book-learnin' can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back