Entire day of AM radio programming filled with charlatans, scammers, and predators

I figured i would look up this moron's background.

As i suspected. No college degree. No education or experience in any field related to any of the topics he discusses. I knew this would be the case, after listening to him spend so much time and effort denigrating others' education amd experience.

Just another jealous little twat who got tired of feeling stupid and so went and found a stupid audience to which to sell stupidity. . I.E., a spokesman for the Trump cult. He turned his stupidity into an asset. The American dream.
Who is the host again?
Some random dildo capitalizing on the Rush school of discourse. He is a moron with no relative education or experience. So a big part of his act is making sure his audience understands that education and experience are NOT to be respected. It's part of the setup. Just like snake oil salesmen, who say those high-falutin' doctors and their fancy book-learnin' can't be trusted.
Give us his name so I can Google him myself

As i suspected. No college degree. No education or experience in any field related to any of the topics he discusses. I knew this would be the case, after listening to him spend so much time and effort denigrating others' education amd experience.

Just another jealous little twat who got tired of feeling stupid and so went and found a stupid audience to which to sell stupidity. . I.E., a spokesman for the Trump cult. He turned his stupidity into an asset. The American dream.
Who is the host again?
Some random dildo capitalizing on the Rush school of discourse. He is a moron with no relative education or experience. So a big part of his act is making sure his audience understands that education and experience are NOT to be respected. It's part of the setup. Just like snake oil salesmen, who say those high-falutin' doctors and their fancy book-learnin' can't be trusted.
Nope! You can find it. I have intentionally not connected names to the messaging. Because, as is becoming increasingly clear, the names just don't much matter. The material does. The names will come and go. The focus of the predatory, dishonest programming remains constant.

Who is the host again?
So you disagree that higher education is not indoctrination? Hell we reported so many times of free speech being taken away on student campus that it's now generic

So you disagree that higher education is not indoctrination?
No, I agree that it is not. But now I know you have none, both by your sentence structure and the predictable volley of your own poo that you are about to start flinging at higher education.

That's how I knew the host had none as well. I am not a fortune teller. It wasn't luck. He told on himself, as have you.

Who is the host again?
Nope! You can find it. I have intentionally not connected names to the messaging. Because, as is becoming increasingly clear, the names just don't much matter. The material does. The names will come and go. The focus of the predatory, dishonest programming remains constant.
Names mean alot because you have folks like Mark who is a constitutional scholar

Who is the host again?
Names mean alot because you have folks like Mark who is a constitutional scholar
No idea who "Mark" is.

No, I agree that it is not.

Who is the host again?
No idea who "Mark" is.
Quit playing coy give us the name of the host.

All you are doing is pairing a broad brush

Who is the host again?
No idea who "Mark" is.

Nope! Sorry. You can find it if you want. All the info you need to do so is here. But i am focusing on the material and the facts about the host that have nothing to do with his name.

Who is the host again?
No idea who "Mark" is.

Nope! Sorry. You can find it if you want. All the info you need to do so is here. But i am focusing on the material and the facts about the host that have nothing to do with his name.
You know damn well once you post the name I can rip you apart..

Quit dancing around

I never listened to Rush.
You didn't need to listen to Rush te be a victim of this scam. It grew much bigger than Rush and Newt right away. Interestingly enough, it never really reached beyond the US borders. This right wing scam is a phenomenon fairly unique to the US. Which only makes sense. The fossil fuel industry focused their efforts in the one country that had the biggest fossil fuel market AND which had zero control over spreading such dangerous lies over big time media. It was a no brainer to focus the effort here. And now we have 10s of millions of their useful idiots affecting our public policy.

I would say: Mission Accomplished.
Sounds like you agree with the never-to-be-criticized Crepitus: Conservatives should be put in camps.
Sounds like you agree with the never-to-be-criticized Crepitus: Conservatives should be put in camps.
did they unload your pistols for you ... that's where conservatives end up after their radio battery's get drained.
You make just as much sense as ever.

None.

The election was stolen...if covid never happened Trump would be starting his second term...using covid to change election rules at the last minuet was the plan by China and the dems all along....
You can keep on complaining but the election wasn't stolen and I agree if covid didn't happen Trump may have won a second Term with the undemocratic electoral college. However I never knew the Dems and China practiced a slow, stately ballroom dance for two in triple time, popular especially in the 18th century.
Yes it was...no new covid rule changes some illegal and Trump wins in a landslide....

I have had WOWO (AM 1190) playing in the background all day due to being left on from last night (Coast to Coast AM is fun to fall asleep to). Some of the outrageous lies and scams I have heard in the span of a few hours:

1) The election was stolen
2) Communists now control America
3) The masks and vaccines are myths dreamed up to control Americans
4) God would not want us to live in fear
(...followed immediately by...)
5) People should fear God and God-fearing people are better people
6) The government wants to take your IRA when you die, here is how to max it and maintain it using our program you can buy at this 1-800 number
(...followed closely by, on another program...)
7) Cash in your IRA and buy gold from us immediately
8) The Republicans and their platform are supported by the vast majority of Americans, BECAUSE (yes, it is that embarrassing... this is the actual argument) polls and the vote counts are false (just the vote counts where Democrats win, though)
9) Americans are tired of communist Democrats wanting government to control their lives
(... followed by...)
10) Americans WANT things like abortion bans, stricter law enforcement, and stricter government voting controls

It's just amazing and shameless. 75% of Saturday programming on this channel is apparently aimed at ripping off old people, as are the advertisements. The other 25% is bombastic appeal to emotion, keeping them in a terrified, superstitious state of agitation that, I am guessing, makes them more receptive to the financial scams that comprise the rest of the programming. Disgraceful. Unethical.
Turn it off....
I did. But I am not their target audience, anyway.
Who died and made you the worlds fucking nanny? Turn it off and worry about yourself and shut the fuck up.
What power did i claim to have over anybody? You screeching cultists are such terrified sissies that you cant even maintain your faculties for 30 seconds, if you sense even the slightest affront to your extended cult.
I consistently maintain My faculties at all times. My reply was not even very emotional. It was a statement of fact. No one has appointed you the gatekeeper of what can and cannot be broadcast and if you have such a problem with it, then turn it off and live like a man. Otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You don't even realize that the reason you hate Limbaugh and talk radio is that they are providing a world view and facts that you do not agree with. I can testify to that as when you do reply, you're going to call right-wing radio factless, alternative, or some other thought up word in some ass sore left-wing think tank, to minimize and/or reduce the impact of people not bowing down to your fucked up world view.

Just turn it off. You have no right to dictate to anyone what they should or should not beleive. EVER.
And that's what enrages leftists the most:

They have no control over opinions they disagree with. And they desperately need control to keep Unapproved Opinions from reaching the people.

But it's okay when you do it.

The election was stolen...if covid never happened Trump would be starting his second term...using covid to change election rules at the last minuet was the plan by China and the dems all along....
You can keep on complaining but the election wasn't stolen and I agree if covid didn't happen Trump may have won a second Term with the undemocratic electoral college. However I never knew the Dems and China practiced a slow, stately ballroom dance for two in triple time, popular especially in the 18th century.
Yes it was...no new covid rule changes some illegal and Trump wins in a landslide....
Nah, the american people spoke. We get it: your only hope is to suppress turnout.

Nah, the american people spoke. We get it: your only hope is to suppress turnout.
Your only hope was fraud....think about that....

Maybe you aren't following. There was no fraud. You are insane and have been brainwashed by a cult leader. You are a national and global embarrassment and nothing but a useful idiot for a mentally ill man who will go down in history as a historical and national embarrassment and the worst President ever.

Maybe you aren't following. There was no fraud. You are insane and have been brainwashed by a cult leader. You are a national and global embarrassment and nothing but a useful idiot for a mentally ill man who will go down in history as a historical and national embarrassment and the worst President ever.
Tons of fraud right on video and in mass mailing votes without any disqualified ballots?...come on man we are all not as dense as you....

Tons of fraud right on video and in mass mailing votes without any disqualified ballots?...come on man we are all not as dense as you....
Video is very easy to manipulate and how do you know there weren't any disqualified ballots. The Trump campaign couldn't find any verifiable proof that could stand up in court that could make it to the Supreme court where he has a conservative majority. Lastly I don't know about you by if I was the Democrats and rigging an election I would have made sure I added to my majority in the house and retook the senate. The only reason the senate tied because of the runoff in Georgia was dumb Trump and his ravings about a fraud election. I'll bet some Republicans didn't vote because they thought it was fixed. You can't be a true conservative and vote for Trump who's a pathological egotistical conspiracy theorist and liar. There isn't a conservative bone in his body. I'll be nice and just say that unfortunately you may think your a conservative but I doubt it.

Big talk coming from a Biden voter. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back