Entire Biden Administration Does It, Why Not Her? Jeane-Pierre Violated Hatch Act Prior to 2022 Elections

So then Jack, your thinking goes like this:

Hillary committed grievous national security and classified document crimes and neither she nor anyone else in her group suffered any consequences, Joe Biden committed even worse national security and classified document crimes and neither he nor anyone else in his circle has suffered any consequences, so then, Donald Trump, the only one with actual clearance to have and take documents committing by far the very least of any potential crimes to the state deserves no worse than either of them has gotten?​

Most would agree!
Sorry Freaky, the two situations are completely different.
The main difference is..she cooperated. Probably why no charges were files against her.
Trump didn't. I mean, how much of a moron do you have to be when you're given an out by the DOJ and you're too stupid to take it?

Sorry Freaky, the two situations are completely different.
Yes, between Hillary, Joe and Trump, Trump was the only one of the three with actual, clear authority to possess national secrets.

The main difference is..she cooperated.
Odd, I don't see "cooperation" anywhere in the federal registry for leniency towards crimes! You mean if I murder someone, I will get off easier by simply cooperating during the arrest? But by "cooperation," I get what you mean---- Hillary "cooperated" by hiding a secret server in her closet only found out by accident, then cooperated with her subpoena for files by deleting 33,000 government records and destroying her several non-government phones she said she didn't have, some of them with the FBI's help.

Yes, between Hillary, Joe and Trump, Trump was the only one of the three with actual, clear authority to possess national secrets.

Odd, I don't see "cooperation" anywhere in the federal registry for leniency towards crimes! You mean if I murder someone, I will get off easier by simply cooperating during the arrest? But by "cooperation," I get what you mean---- Hillary "cooperated" by hiding a secret server in her closet only found out by accident, then cooperated with her subpoena for files by deleting 33,000 government records and destroying her several non-government phones she said she didn't have, some of them with the FBI's help.
Except he didn't have authority...once he left the White House. He didn't follow procedure. Didn't give anything back. Didn't cooperate. Obstructed investigators...even when asked nicely to return said docs. He's his own worst enemy as always.

Clinton screwed up. But she cooperated when called out. And they didn't charge her. And will never.

Your boy is in shit so deep not even your waders can get him out of it. :)

Except he didn't have authority...
You smoking shit again, Jack? A president has the highest and final authority in declassifying and creating presidential records.

once he left the White House. He didn't follow procedure. Didn't give anything back.
Sure he did. You really need to stop making crap up.

Didn't cooperate. Obstructed investigators...
Sure, Jack, sure.

Clinton screwed up. But she cooperated when called out.
She had no choice to, but how did she cooperate by destroying all of the evidence, Jack? You keep dancing around that fact.

You smoking shit again, Jack? A president has the highest and final authority in declassifying and creating presidential records.

Sure he did. You really need to stop making crap up.

Sure, Jack, sure.

She had no choice to, but how did she cooperate by destroying all of the evidence, Jack? You keep dancing around that fact.
There is a process and procedure for declassifying documents. Trump didn't follow it. And no, just thinking about it about doesn't declassify them.
Face it, your boy wouldn't be in hot water had he just cooperated and given all the docs back. But he's a narcissist. And he's incompetent.

Stop bringing Hillary Clinton up. This is about Trump. He's under indictment here, not Clinton. She's irrelevant.

There is a process and procedure for declassifying documents.

Now you are expert in that too? DAMN! You know all about everything except building garages! Lemme guess, you majored in presidential declassifications, right? Funny that no such procedure is mentioned in the Presidential Records Act! Did the Democrats just make it up? Then why didn't you link us to this procedure and tell us what Trump did wrong? Just too dumb, lazy, or stupid?

You know Jack, maybe if you actually backed up even 1 in 1000 things you claim, somebody here might actually take you serious.

There is a process and procedure for declassifying documents. Trump didn't follow it.
STILL waiting for that process and procedure you say Trump didn't follow. Where is it Jack? Seems if you actually KNEW anything, you would be more than happy to share it to prove your point!

And no, just thinking about it about doesn't declassify them.
Can you point out just WHERE in the Presidential Records Act that it says that, Jack? You DO understand that a President has first and final say in all such matters? And it is called the PRESIDENTIAL records act, not the DOJ's, NARA's or the FBI's!

Face it, your boy wouldn't be in hot water had he just cooperated and given all the docs back.
Face it Jack, you're full of crap. This is all about getting Trump no matter WHAT he did.

Stop bringing Hillary Clinton up. This is about Trump. He's under indictment here, not Clinton.
Yep, a president raided for taking his own paperwork home and now accused of "espionage" for a paperwork dispute. Meanwhile, GW Bush has 11 million documents NARA will never see again, meantime, EVERY SINGLE THING that was in Trump's hands, NARA already had electronic copies of.

Face it Jack, no president in history in the free world has ever been so mistreated, maligned and abused of his rights under the law because he is a threat to a corrupt, foreign-controlled, anti-American, fascist authoritocrasy scrambling to cover its ass by trying to conceal its crimes. Meanwhile, Joe Biden had untold thousands of documents for 50 years that he never had any authority to possess at all in the first place, not even for a second, and the only reason why he "cooperated," was because it made it rather hard to charge Trump with taking his own records home as an authorized President while Joe Biden still had decades of stuff stashed in his open garage for decades that he NEVER had authority to possess!

Now, WHERE ARE THOSE PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES THAT TRUMP DIDN'T FOLLOW?

祝你有快樂的一天!

STILL waiting for that process and procedure you say Trump didn't follow. Where is it Jack? Seems if you actually KNEW anything, you would be more than happy to share it to prove your point!

Can you point out just WHERE in the Presidential Records Act that it says that, Jack? You DO understand that a President has first and final say in all such matters? And it is called the PRESIDENTIAL records act, not the DOJ's, NARA's or the FBI's!

Face it Jack, you're full of crap. This is all about getting Trump no matter WHAT he did.

Yep, a president raided for taking his own paperwork home and now accused of "espionage" for a paperwork dispute. Meanwhile, GW Bush has 11 million documents NARA will never see again, meantime, EVERY SINGLE THING that was in Trump's hands, NARA already had electronic copies of.

Face it Jack, no president in history in the free world has ever been so mistreated, maligned and abused of his rights under the law because he is a threat to a corrupt, foreign-controlled, anti-American, fascist authoritocrasy scrambling to cover its ass by trying to conceal its crimes. Meanwhile, Joe Biden had untold thousands of documents for 50 years that he never had any authority to possess at all in the first place, not even for a second, and the only reason why he "cooperated," was because it made it rather hard to charge Trump with taking his own records home as an authorized President while Joe Biden still had decades of stuff stashed in his open garage for decades that he NEVER had authority to possess!

Now, WHERE ARE THOSE PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES THAT TRUMP DIDN'T FOLLOW?

祝你有快樂的一天!
Read..the..indictment. If you won't, stop braying to me and slobbering all over him. Jeez, you're starting to sound like Trump's illicit lover. It's almost embarrassing. :)

Donald Trump perceives himself as being persecuted. When in fact, he's his own worst enemy. That's what happens when you're corrupt and incompetent. And he has lemmings like you to fawn all over him and enable him.
When you should just kick him to the curb and be done with it.

Read..the..indictment.

I don't need to read anything, Jack. It doesn't say anything about the process and procedures you say Trump didn't follow. I'm asking YOU.
If the DOJ serves Biden with an indictment next week claiming he's in hot water because he didn't fart rainbows, does that make them right? I'm asking YOU to tell me what these procedures are that YOU say Trump didn't follow, where are they printed? Where are they listed? If they are so clear, surely, we can all LOOK THEM THE FUCK UP AND READ THEM FOR OURSELVES? Or don't you believe in checks and balances on containing abuses of power Jack, except when a president FOLLOWS THE LAW?

Of Trump, Biden, Obumma, Bush, Pence and Clinton, Trump is the ONLY one that HAS followed the LAW.

春節快樂!

I don't need to read anything, Jack. It doesn't say anything about the process and procedures you say Trump didn't follow. I'm asking YOU.
If the DOJ serves Biden with an indictment next week claiming he's in hot water because he didn't fart rainbows, does that make them right? I'm asking YOU to tell me what these procedures are that YOU say Trump didn't follow, where are they printed? Where are they listed? If they are so clear, surely, we can all LOOK THEM THE FUCK UP AND READ THEM FOR OURSELVES? Or don't you believe in checks and balances on containing abuses of power Jack, except when a president FOLLOWS THE LAW?

Of Trump, Biden, Obumma, Bush, Pence and Clinton, Trump is the ONLY one that HAS followed the LAW.

春節快樂!
So you didn't read the indictment? I didn't figure you did.
The grand jury (made up of actual voters) decided to indict him. Not Biden. Not the DOJ. Not me.

Read the indictment. And stop deflecting.

So you didn't read the indictment?
Yep, I already said I did.

The grand jury (made up of actual voters) decided to indict him. Not Biden. Not the DOJ.
Joe Biden has already been shown to have SIGNED OFF on the DOJ indictment. And much information was criminally withheld from the grand jury.

All I need from you Jack is a list of the POLICIES and PROCEDURES you say Trump didn't follow! Can't you even name one?

Yep, I already said I did.

Joe Biden has already been shown to have SIGNED OFF on the DOJ indictment. And much information was criminally withheld from the grand jury.

All I need from you Jack is a list of the POLICIES and PROCEDURES you say Trump didn't follow! Can't you even name one?
Then i can only guess you don't UNDERSTAND the indictment. Or choose to overlook it and absolve your savior.
Joe Biden had nothing to do with the indictment. As a matter of fact, I don't think he's said anything on it.

I want to make sure that you are grounded in reality and not having a break of some kind.

You do understand that this is happening and that Trump will stand trial for the 37 or so charges against him..correct?

Then i can only guess you don't UNDERSTAND the indictment. Or choose to overlook it and absolve your savior.
They are accusing a president of espionage for a paperwork conflict in order to drum up hope and support from the left for next year's election.

Maybe you don't understand the QUESTION? WHAT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES DID TRUMP VIOLATE IN TAKING HOME HIS OWN RECORDS THAT HE AUTHORIZED AS THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY TO TAKE THEM?

Joe Biden had nothing to do with the indictment.
He had to sign off on it. He approved it. He knew about it.

You do understand that this is happening and that Trump will stand trial for the 37 or so charges against him..correct?
You DO understand those charges are going nowhere and that Trump will be on the ballot next year and that Trump will not stop at anything now? Can't you name ONE procedure Trump didn't follow Jack? Or are you really that lame a liar?

They are accusing a president of espionage for a paperwork conflict in order to drum up hope and support from the left for next year's election.

Maybe you don't understand the QUESTION? WHAT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES DID TRUMP VIOLATE IN TAKING HOME HIS OWN RECORDS THAT HE AUTHORIZED AS THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY TO TAKE THEM?

He had to sign off on it. He approved it. He knew about it.

You DO understand those charges are going nowhere and that Trump will be on the ballot next year and that Trump will not stop at anything now? Can't you name ONE procedure Trump didn't follow Jack? Or are you really that lame a liar?
You better hope he doesn't see any conviction under the Espionage Act. Cause if he does, he won't see the light day again...like ever.

I understand the question. There are policies and procedures in place that he didn't follow. And no, he doesn't have the authority to take them when he leaves office. Unless he declassifies them..which he didn't do.
Worse, he was given the opportunity to give them back and get out from under the charges he faced. But (and this is strictly my opinion after looking at the indictment), that would have put a big crimp in his being able to sell
the information or use it in the future for political gain.

Dude. It's over. They got him. The only question now is, how badly does he pay?

And I WANT him on the ballot in 2024. I don't think any of this will see a trial before Spring, 2025.
But the moment that 2024 election is called for Biden...he's done. :)

I understand the question. There are policies and procedures in place that he didn't follow.

WHAT policies and procedures, Jack? Show me the document that codifies them into law and just doesn't ACCUSE Trump of that no other president in history including Biden who has done FAR WORSE isn't accused of, that is SO SERIOUS, that they threaten locking Biden's #1 running opponent in prison for up to 100 years?

WHO DID TRUMP MURDER, Jack?

Oh wait, I forget, if Trump were simply a MURDERER, NYC would not even arrest him and Bragg would have him running loose in the streets!

Forum List

Back