Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

Mark Levin couldn't school a tampon up his nose. :heehee:

Trump does not have the right to take the documents once he leaves office, further more Trump does not have the right to declassify the extremely top secret documents, so have fun watching Trump lose in court again, just like with all his fake election fraud court cases.

Last edited:

Trump team should hire Levin. Either he knows more about the law than trump's lawyers or you are being lied to. Which is more likely?

Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President. The Archivist is required to take custody of these records when the President leaves office, and to maintain them in a Federal depository.

Forum List

Back