Entertainment.... hollywood 'stars' with children who are gender confused

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
There's a lot of this but this is interesting today. Madonna after her last extreme facelift. There's something not real or perhaps the term paranormal is more fitting. Here she is with her son on their way to a sporting event and he is wearing a dress. The two of them together...does that strike you as mom and son or more like girlfriend/boyfriend. She's nutz.

1654292653304.png

1654292757184.png

That's meghan fox in the first picture. I know that is her because i saw her in a bruce willis movie. Midnite in the switchgrass i think it was. The second kid. I'm guessing Adele's since the link says her son dresses like or wants to be a princess. and that looks princessy to me. or it could be a ballerina. Last photo.. i don't know. 15 Celebs Who Let Their Sons Wear Dresses

There's a lot of this but this is interesting today. Madonna after her last extreme facelift. There's something not real or perhaps the term paranormal is more fitting. Here she is with her son on their way to a sporting event and he is wearing a dress. The two of them together...does that strike you as mom and son or more like girlfriend/boyfriend. She's nutz.

View attachment 653626
Which would be the boyfriend?
This is simply pathetic.

Since Madonna's boy is a he who thinks he's a she, and Cher's daughter has the opposite delusion, they might be a good match, no?

This shit is perverse and put upon these kids.

I am willing to bet one of these celebs is gonna catch a round from one of these kids.

Some of these kids are going to grow up and realize what their media whore parents did to them, and it won't end well.

Jesus dressed like the men in his day. His clothing was not called dress...it was called tunic. they could be long or short.

View attachment 653626
Madonna stopped being relevant in about 1990 or so. I keep hoping that if we just stop talking about her, she'll fuck off and die.

Letting a child decide to be the opposite gender is irresponsible parenting.
Kids need guidance.
When these people become adults, they will have major psychological problems.
They will be very unhappy people.

Forum List

Back