Entanglement for space communication

Could be, the thing is that they are making this work, it's proved and no one really understands what is happening
Yes, all physicists understand what entanglement is. What they don't have is an intuitive or philosophical grasp of how cause and effect of entanglement disagree with the fact that events in QM should be local. Bell's theorem led to a number of experiments that show the nature of that.

John G. Cramer proposed a Transactional interpretation of entanglement and shows that the math behind entanglement is already in classical physics, but an unnecessary and unprovable adjunct. In quantum mechanics it becomes important.
Dude you said like 50 times that there was no way that entanglement could ever be used for communication, in fact you argued this for a week

It's OK, most fall short
That is a bald faced lie and you know it.
Look woowoo, you are clearly not aware that your past exist forever in cyberspace, so I will educate you AGAIN.

On October 10 2019 your said the following

"You cannot use entanglement for instant communication.

That is a misunderstanding by many who do not understand what entanglement is."

So little girl, I was right and perhaps a little bit ahead of the logical curve of time.

Faster than light observed at NASA.

Then you babbled again

and on and on into your ignorant past

Dude I was the one who posted the article inking the Chinese space experiment in the first place , so you play on kid, you claimed that entanglement could never communicate anything. Furthermore yes instant is faster than light, instant implies no speed at all as the link is there before being sent or measured.

Quantum "spooky action at a distance" travels at least 10,000 times faster than light

The Chinese have measured although quirkily that entanglement is 10000 times faster then light speed at least

Do you really want more humiliation?
I read about the Chinese experiment using entanglement the day it was published. You are lying again, or you did not read or understand the article. You don't understand there is a difference between "action at a distance" and "communication at a distance".

The experiment did not have the precision to measure "instant" but they did verify a lower bound; that it was at least 10,000 times faster than light.
"The time it would take light to travel between Alice and Bob was about 50 μs,
while the action of the entanglement dynamics had to be less than 0.35 ns."

"Action of the entanglement dynamics" does not refer to communication.

One more time:
Entanglement dynamics is instantaneous.
Communication of that entanglement state is light speed.

I would appreciate if if you stopped lying.
Again woowoo I predicted entangled communication from a logical standpoint as all that is needed for classical computing is a 1 and 0 or two colors or a positive and negative. You babbled WRONGLY in front of your entire F Troop that entangled communication is impossible

Yawn

Disagree with yourself and you become dumberer than Adam Schitt

Last edited:
Dude I was the one who posted the article inking the Chinese space experiment in the first place , so you play on kid, you claimed that entanglement could never communicate anything. Furthermore yes instant is faster than light, instant implies no speed at all as the link is there before being sent or measured.

Quantum "spooky action at a distance" travels at least 10,000 times faster than light

The Chinese have measured although quirkily that entanglement is 10000 times faster then light speed at least

Do you really want more humiliation?
I read about the Chinese experiment using entanglement the day it was published. You are lying again, or you did not read or understand the article. You don't understand there is a difference between "action at a distance" and "communication at a distance".

The experiment did not have the precision to measure "instant" but they did verify a lower bound; that it was at least 10,000 times faster than light.
"The time it would take light to travel between Alice and Bob was about 50 μs,
while the action of the entanglement dynamics had to be less than 0.35 ns."

"Action of the entanglement dynamics" does not refer to communication.

One more time:
Entanglement dynamics is instantaneous.
Communication of that entanglement state is light speed.

I would appreciate if if you stopped lying.
You think you would do better in a Tai Cheese battle?

What a waste of a PhD

Could be, the thing is that they are making this work, it's proved and no one really understands what is happening
Yes, all physicists understand what entanglement is. What they don't have is an intuitive or philosophical grasp of how cause and effect of entanglement disagree with the fact that events in QM should be local. Bell's theorem led to a number of experiments that show the nature of that.

John G. Cramer proposed a Transactional interpretation of entanglement and shows that the math behind entanglement is already in classical physics, but an unnecessary and unprovable adjunct. In quantum mechanics it becomes important.
Dude you said like 50 times that there was no way that entanglement could ever be used for communication, in fact you argued this for a week

It's OK, most fall short
That is a bald faced lie and you know it.
Of course it is. Don't worry, everyone knows what a lying freak he is.
I'm full of apples too

Look woowoo, you are clearly not aware that your past exist forever in cyberspace, so I will educate you AGAIN.

So little girl, I was right and perhaps a little bit ahead of the logical curve of time.

Then you babbled again

This is why you are wrong. Read the link. Entanglement for space communication

Yes you can read an entangled spin state and know the other entangled particle spin state instantly, but you can't instantly communicate any useful information even as simple as a yes/no answer to a question.

If you disagree, tell me how it could be done.

Einstein called quantum entanglement, spooky action at a distance. What happened to Scolders' Cat?

Last edited:

Then you babbled again

Yes you can read an entangled spin state and know the other entangled particle spin state instantly, but you can't instantly communicate any useful information even as simple as a yes/no answer to a question.

If Bill Gates thought like you he would not have dropped out of Harvard...……………..

The fact is that you said that quantum entanglement could not be used for communication and science is proving you wrong and me correct.

Furthermore 3 trillion meters per second is massively faster than light speed

Would you like me to beam you down to the surface Chekov

Quantum Communication Just Took a Great Leap Forward

Researchers in the field of quantum communication have recently made great strides, taking us closer to a perfectly secure method of communication.

For years, researchers struggled to find ways to amplify quantum signals, store large amounts of quantum data, and allow for more than two nodes in a quantum network. However, in the last two months, solutions to all three of these problems have been found using the bizarre properties of the quantum world, in particular quantum entanglement.

Now that these hurdles have been overcome, quantum networks and even a quantum internet seem like real possibilities.

What is Quantum Entanglement?
Einstein referred to quantum entanglement as “spooky action at a distance,” and it is one of the strangest phenomenons in quantum mechanics.

Put simply, when two particles are allowed to interact in close proximity, they influence each other’s basic properties, such as their spin, polarization, momentum, etc. When these particles are separated, a change to one particle results in a corresponding change to the other at the exact same time. No matter the distance, the particles are intimately connected in a way that has to be fully explained.

For example, when electron A interacts with electron B, one will take on an up-spin state, while the other takes on a down-spin state. Any change in the spin of one instantaneously affects the spin of the other, regardless of distance. In fact, researchers have demonstrated this between entangled particles separated by over 1,200 kilometers.

How Does Quantum Communication Work?
Using the principle of entanglement, researchers have used entangled photons to transfer information between two nodes, in which the sender holds half of the entangled photons and the receiver holds the other half. Communication is made possible by the manipulation of the photons, resulting in an instantaneous change in the corresponding photons.

More specifically, each node of a quantum network consists of quantum processors, which rely on quantum bits, or qubits, instead of classical bits. Qubits can exist in multiple states, known as superposition, allowing them to perform multiple calculations at once, while traditional bits are confined to only a 0 or a 1, limiting them to one calculation at a time. When one quantum processor changes the states of its photons, the corresponding entangled photons are changed in the other quantum processor, thus transferring the necessary qubits.

One benefit of this is that it creates an unhackable system of communication, in that any attempt to eavesdrop or intercept the information would disentangle the particles. This would alter the message and make it immediately obvious that a hacking attempt had occurred.

Although current applications are still limited, it has been successfully used in quantum key distribution. It is also much faster than traditional methods of communication because entangled photons can transmit information instantaneously.

However, entanglement falls victim to decoupling and the no cloning theorem. Decoupling is the tendency for entangled particles to become disentangled due to interaction with their surroundings, while the no cloning theorem states that quantum states cannot be copied.

This makes long distance communication difficult, and, to overcome this, researchers have employed quantum repeaters. One or more of these is placed in between the sender and the receiver, and their purpose is to store photons that are entangled with the sender’s photons as well as photons that are entangled with the receiver’s photons. By performing an entanglement swap with a Bell state measurement, the photons of the sender and receiver can be entangled over longer distances.

Currently, several quantum repeaters are needed in even the most basic quantum networks, as they have numerous problems, although researchers have recently developed ingenious methods to overcome them.

Then you babbled again

Poor woowoo

Forum List

Back