Physicists Just Achieved The First-Ever Quantum Teleportation Between Computer Chips, information passed between chips

It would seem that one explanation for 'instant' response between particles is that, in some way we don't understand, they are not really separated. Perhaps what we perceive as distance functions at one level, but not on every level.
As it has been established that space and time are linked, if time essentially stops, so does distance. At the foundation of time, the place beyond the Planck unit, if existence is really analog and not discrete packets, then "separation" would evaporate.
Time is totally undefined
As time and space have been shown to be connected and relative, it leaves us with much to resolve vis a vis our perceptual reality.
Nothing known connects time to anything.

The theory of relativity connects time and space to "spactime". Gravitation bends spacetime - what has measurable effects as well in space and time. So we may say gravitation connects space and time.

Time is hard to even describe as when you describe time you are actually describing the effects of time on physical things but not time itself

The NIST in Boulder makes optical atomic clocks. This clocks are able to measure time in atto-seconds. 17 decimals. That's an accuracy of 0.00000000000000001 seconds.

But even a normal atomic clock, which exist since decades, has only a deviation of 1 second per 100 million years. We are able to measure time better (= more accurate) than anything else.

Theory is not reality

Short. Pregnant. And wrong.

and relativity prohibits entire galaxies from moving faster than light.

And entire galaxies in the size of protons. Every periodic system for example is a clock - and the phenomenon 'time dilatation' everyone can see very good in physical experiments with particles.

So relativity is just not proven which is why tyson believes that everything is a simulation

I don't have any idea why some people say such a nonsense. How old are you? Since more than 100 years the theory of relativity was tested in experiments and all experiments showed the theory of relativity gives a very exact prognosis of really measured results. Never any experiment in the last hundred years showed the theory of relativity is wrong.

lorentz.jpg

Do you accept that Einstein claimed that the universe was not expanding and that he based his math on this concept?

That the universe expands (the universe was nearly unknown in the early 19xx). Einstein corrected the problem that the universe expands with a so called "cosmological factor". When it became more clear, that the universe really expands, he called this factor "die größete Eselei meines Lebens!" = "the biggest folly of my life".

Do you accept that Einsteins later math proclaimed that nothing can travel faster than light and that this held true until galaxies were observed traveling at least 5 times light speed, by NASA?

What did measure the NASA? If so, then I'm sure they made a mistake. Give me the source of the NASA please.,

You can not describe time, no one can,

What a nonsense. Everyone is able to see the difference between past, present and future. That's very easy. We are not able to understand timelessness. For example we are not able to ask what was before god had created time.

if you try you will actually be describing the effect of time on objects behavior over time not time itself.

What is the difference? When you accelerate then you feel a force for example. What's the difference between acceleration and to feel this acceleration? Measurement! Life! Psychology!

So nothing that exist in the universe is truly clear including what we are or how we were formed.

My experience says this sounds wrong. But I don't like to think about now. Sounds somehow like the question of Immanuel Kant "Kann das Ding an sich erkennbar sein?". The most people today - all I met - answer this question with "no". I studied this questions for 6 month and I'm not sure about whether the answer is not "yes".

You can choose to believe that molecular code that needs hundreds of systems to live all formed together at one time but this is as illogical as a computer forming in the same pond.

Hä? ... I do not think in such categories.

Your problem is

I need a cup of coffee and a piece of cake, but my dogs like to make a walk. They will win, because I waste my time with you.

that you believe that your little graphs stand for something and give purpose and clarity to your life.

My problem in this context here could be where's the other half circle of the Lorentz factor. Your not existing problem is that you do not see any half circle in the Lorentz factor.

This would actually be very sad because there would be nothing left to learn when in reality almost nothing is known

Again: Since more than 100 years the theory of relativity was tested in experiments and all experiments showed the theory of relativity gives a very exact prognosis of really measured results. Never any experiment in the last hundred years showed the theory of relativity is wrong.

A better question is what cave are you living in that you are not aware

Platon was a philosopher - you are not. That's what I see on the screen in my cave.

I don't like to see a video about something what a video is not able to show. What this men say is not interesting for me. Give me please the direct source of the NASA, which makes clear they saw a galaxy, which moved with more than lightspeed. It's perhaps interesting to try to find out what they made wrong with this measurement.

Indeed are able to exist - in theory - galaxies, which move away with a higher speed than lightspeed, because of the expansion of the universe (=expansion of the space itself). But we are not able to see such galaxies - if they exist - because their light never reaches us, and so we are not able to measure this.

And don't forget: Since more than 100 years the theory of relativity was tested in experiments and all experiments showed the theory of relativity gives a very exact prognosis of really measured results. Never any experiment in the last hundred years showed the theory of relativity is wrong.

Last edited:

Platon was a philosopher - you are not. That's what I see on the screen in my cave.

Plato doofus

True though as I am more of a recreational engineer

I could tell you what I build, but you know the next line

CIAO

You wrote this text 18 minutes before I finished my text. Read it again and answer again.

Forum List

Back