Enraged over Bristol Palin's dancing, man blasts TV with shotgun

Why do you libturds care about Bristol?

Jeeezus guys..... go berate Charlie Rangel or something...... She is a stupid single mom with NO power whatsoever.

Get a fukin' life guys!

Just wait until the Dancing season in 2013 hits the air! That would be a dancing show even I would watch.

obamapalin.jpg

Soooo.. you actually watch that show?

Yes, it was a decent show before Sarah Palin's kid got on there and cheated her way to the finals. :lol:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..

How does one cheat...when they must rely on the public to call in (just like everyone else). Bitter much? :lol::lol:

You don't call using the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's teabagger connections (which sent out e-mails, advising the person that there's an error in the system and you can vote up to 12 times) cheating?

What other contestants had access to the same political machine?

Yes, it was a decent show before Sarah Palin's kid got on there and cheated her way to the finals. :lol:

How does one cheat...when they must rely on the public to call in (just like everyone else). Bitter much? :lol::lol:

You don't call using the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's teabagger connections (which sent out e-mails, advising the person that there's an error in the system and you can vote up to 12 times) cheating?

So...your fruit loop girlfriend Madeline (and the rest of you obsessed wackos for that matter) probably sit at home making your fingers bleed every week trying to get everyone they can think of to vote her off. Your just pissed that more people voted to keep her on the show. Which makes me laugh...maybe I'll call in next week and give her my alloted votes just for giggles. Since you assholes hate that so much :lol::lol:

So...your fruit loop girlfriend Madeline (and the rest of you obsessed wackos for that matter) probably sit at home making your fingers bleed every week trying to get everyone they can think of to vote her off. Your just pissed that more people voted to keep her on the show. Which makes me laugh...maybe I'll call in next week and give her my alloted votes just for giggles. Since you assholes hate that so much :lol::lol:

Actually, the stuff that I hear about DWTS is the stuff that I hear on the news.

And yeah........I think it's bad form to use a political machine to stuff the ballot boxes of DWTS.

I'm talking about fair, but then again........conservatives know bupkis about that.

Actually, the stuff that I hear about DWTS is the stuff that I hear on the news.

And yeah........I think it's bad form to use a political machine to stuff the ballot boxes of DWTS.

I'm talking about fair, but then again........conservatives know bupkis about that.

If you think the other "stars" don't have fan bases (or clubs) that call the show and vote in blocks then you are pretty dumb. I'm sure they send out announcements via email too. Stop whining...

If you think the other "stars" don't have fan bases (or clubs) that call the show and vote in blocks then you are pretty dumb. I'm sure they send out announcements via email too. Stop whining...

Maybe you're right but I doubt the have blogs that are dedicated and fanatic as Sarah's.
Here's a blog for folks to check out.
Bristol Palin Dancing with the Stars Watch Party Thread HillBuzz.org

Shooting the TV is always a good idea. I haven't had one in years. Life is better because of it.

Being too concerned about which contestant in a game show is less lame than another one ought to immediately disqualify your from handling firearms, knives, baseball bats, toothpicks or any other object which might cause harm to yourself or another.

Being this involved in the Palin family, if you are not a member of the Palin family shows a real lack of proportion, and destroying the TV and getting out in the real world, like visiting a library or something similar is a very good idea.

Soooo.. you actually watch that show?

======================

Actually, Bristol hasn't ruined the show, it's the Palin worshippers who have ruined the show. There are pro-Palin blogs that have tweeted people on their lists to vote for Bristol and to vote for her and to vote often. (do they think they are ACORN or what?)
My sister who is a Sarah Palin supporter sent me an exampe of some of the tweets she has received, along with some emails.

Rt #TeaParty #TCOT #SGP #TSOT #SPWBT VOTE 4 Bristol #Palin on #DWTS call 800 868-3407 txt VOTE to 3407 (AT&T) & online ABC.com - Dancing with the Stars - Vote

Rt #TeaParty #TCOT #SGP #TSOT #SPWBT VOTE 4 Bristol #Palin on #DWTS call 800 868-3407 txt VOTE to 3407 (AT&T)

and there's this email she got:

]Bristol Palin did her thing tonight with her dance partner, Mark Ballas, on the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars. Only a few minutes remain to cast your vote for Team Ballin via text or phone.

You can call or text (AT&T customers only) until 10:30 p.m. Eastern at 800-868-3407. According to ABC, online voting at abc.com will be open until 11 a.m. Eastern the next day, but don’t count on that. Do it NOW.

You get 12 votes, so take advantage of each of them. It’s been two years since you’ve voted for a Palin. It’s time; go for it!

Dance, Bristol, Dance![/I]My sole motivation? The TRUTH!
-----------------------------------

1-800-868-3407
Don’t forget to vote for Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars tonight!

Remember to vote for her as much as possible during the show…and then vote for her the maximum number of times online at www.ABC.com

============================
So it appears that the Tea Baggers are flooding the voting process and are voting as many times as they are allowed. So Bristol gets more votes than those who have received higher grades from the judges and from what my wife tells me, Bristol has received the lowest scores for about six weeks in a row.
I guess if you can't win the legit way,,,,cheat.

my my,
:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Why don't people like this get the help they need when they are in their teens and early 20s?

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Authorities say a 67-year-old rural Wisconsin man enraged over Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine blasted his television with a shotgun, leading to an overnight standoff with a SWAT team.

A Dane County Sheriff's detective says in court documents that Steven Cowan, of the town of Vermont, felt Palin was not a good dancer and was only on the show because of her famous mother.

They say Cowan loaded his shotgun and blasted the TV before turning the gun on his wife, who escaped.

Tactical officers surrounded the home and managed to talk Cowan out Tuesday morning.

Cowan was charged second-degree reckless endangerment and receive 10 years in prison if convicted. Authorities say he has bipolar disorder.

Read more: Enraged over Bristol Palin's dancing, man blasts TV with shotgun | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO

I want to know what kind of "man" watches Dancing with the stars.

Why don't people like this get the help they need when they are in their teens and early 20s?

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Authorities say a 67-year-old rural Wisconsin man enraged over Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine blasted his television with a shotgun, leading to an overnight standoff with a SWAT team.

A Dane County Sheriff's detective says in court documents that Steven Cowan, of the town of Vermont, felt Palin was not a good dancer and was only on the show because of her famous mother.

They say Cowan loaded his shotgun and blasted the TV before turning the gun on his wife, who escaped.

Tactical officers surrounded the home and managed to talk Cowan out Tuesday morning.

Cowan was charged second-degree reckless endangerment and receive 10 years in prison if convicted. Authorities say he has bipolar disorder.

Read more: Enraged over Bristol Palin's dancing, man blasts TV with shotgun | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO

Every time I see an Obama speech I feel the same way. However I'm not bipolar.

Interesting fact: Bristal continues to earn low marks from the judges yet the fans keep voting her back indicating a bit of politics coming from the judges.

Last edited:

Maybe you're right but I doubt the have blogs that are dedicated and fanatic as Sarah's.
Here's a blog for folks to check out.
Bristol Palin Dancing with the Stars Watch Party Thread HillBuzz.org

Big deal. Apparently you have never witnessed fans try to load online polls and phone in votes for their favorite stars. It's something they do for fun...and, yes, they will email you and tell you to vote as many times as possible (OMG string them up!! LOL).

Brandy has an online fan club...as do a lot of the other stars that go on this show every season...Jennie Garth...Tori Spelling...etc.

It's the same type thing.

Hell...you can go to websites dedicated to TV and watch the fans of the DWTS dance instructors there actively takes sides to purposely oust the dancers they don't like. It's what the fans of these shows do...

Get over it already..

Last edited:
I admit that I watch the Brooke Burke Show for two reasons and two reasons only!

Doesn't anyone else think that Bristol is fat? I turned down chubbies like her in High School. By the way, where did her mom's good looks go?

Forum List

Back