enraged AOC says voting isnt enough !

I'd like to see AOC and Maxine Waters play a head to head game of jeopardy. The midterms would be over before either of them could answer a question correctly. And that is the level of ignorance that makes them protest rather than trying to figure out solutions to problems. They're both dangerous nincompoops.

with fears of mass violence from leftwing mobs across the country growing AOC fans the flames !

She makes the flames!

aoc blaster 2.jpg

I'm sort of hoping she stays in the street too long

No matter where she is, that little drama queen won't just "think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well."

AOC Tells Dana Bash She Thought She Was Going to be Raped and Killed During the Storming of the Capitol

Regardless of how far away from any danger she is...

No matter where she is, that little drama queen won't just "think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well."

AOC Tells Dana Bash She Thought She Was Going to be Raped and Killed During the Storming of the Capitol

Freaking drama llama

The girl can have all all the fantasies she wants so long as she keeps them in her dreams.

Forum List

Back