England vs. Italy battle of the giants

I love both but I give the preference to England but congrats to both, it will be a great final.
England will probably get nervous and lose.
Na, England's name seems already stamped on the trophy.

Footballs coming home it seems!

It doesn't quite work like that. Italy are a stronger team.
That is not true. England players play for the leading Premier League sides including European Champions Chelsea & runners-up Man City while striker Harry Kane is currently on sale at 150 million.

I love both but I give the preference to England but congrats to both, it will be a great final.
England will probably get nervous and lose.
Na, England's name seems already stamped on the trophy.

Footballs coming home it seems!

It doesn't quite work like that. Italy are a stronger team.
That is not true. England players play for the leading Premier League sides including European Champions Chelsea & runners-up Man City while striker Harry Kane is currently on sale at 150 million.

Perhaps, but then again neither England nor Italy have any star players. Kane isn't "on sale at 150 million", he's for sale at whatever price Spurs can get for him and someone is willing to pay. He's not worth that much though. He's not better than some other players.

Italy also have top players. Two players at PSG, two at Chelsea, four at Juve, but a good TEAM isn't always the ones with the best players. France have much better players, they have star players. And they lost.

A good team is one which is better than the sum of its parts. Italy haven't lost a game since they lost to Portugal in 2018, not bad considering Mancini took over in May that year, and his last lost was in September.

England lost two games in 2020, one to Denmark who aren't considered that good.

Forum List

Back