How BLM Ruined English Soccer

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Following England’s loss to Italy in the European Championship final on Sunday, British police are investigating abusive, racist comments made against three Black players (Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka) who missed penalty kicks. And Prince William (who’s president of England’s Football Association) has tweeted his contempt for what’s happening. “I am sickened by the racist abuse aimed at England players after last night’s match,” the Duke of Cambridge wrote.

The always vocal Piers Morgan, as well, expressed his support for English players;
“When England’s players took the knee last night, I was pleased to hear loud applause drown out a few boos,” Piers tweeted. “Then our black stars get horrifically racially abused after the game. This is why they take the knee. This is why I support them in taking the knee.”

WTF Piers?? Why are you defending these ungrateful black soccer players taking a knee when you know there isn't any such thing as racism? You rightfully scoffed at Meaghan Markle when she tried to cry racism....why do you not do the same now?? Just because they are soccer players?? Wow.....These same soccer players you are defending deserve the attacks they are receiving...they lost the game and basically ruined English soccer for a generation.....

These three BLM thugs who happen to play on the English team basically did nothing to help their team even make it to the championship game -- then when given a chance to help their team win, they proved themselves to be a bunch of losers...while some blacks may have some athletic talent; they lack the emotional and intellectual intelligence to be great soccer players...this inferiority is what caused the English team to lose to Italy...Did you see any darkies playing for Italy? Nope...bout time English learns from this and make some changes.

Megans sister proved much of what she has claimed was a lie. She probably made up the rest of it too.

"Following England’s loss to Italy in the European Championship final on Sunday, British police are investigating abusive, racist comments made against three Black players (Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka) who missed penalty kicks. And Prince William (who’s president of England’s Football Association) has tweeted his contempt for what’s happening. “I am sickened by the racist abuse aimed at England players after last night’s match,” the Duke of Cambridge wrote.

The always vocal Piers Morgan, as well, expressed his support for English players;
“When England’s players took the knee last night, I was pleased to hear loud applause drown out a few boos,” Piers tweeted. “Then our black stars get horrifically racially abused after the game. This is why they take the knee. This is why I support them in taking the knee.”

WTF Piers?? Why are you defending these ungrateful black soccer players taking a knee when you know there isn't any such thing as racism? You rightfully scoffed at Meaghan Markle when she tried to cry racism....why do you not do the same now?? Just because they are soccer players?? Wow.....These same soccer players you are defending deserve the attacks they are receiving...they lost the game and basically ruined English soccer for a generation.....

These three BLM thugs who happen to play on the English team basically did nothing to help their team even make it to the championship game -- then when given a chance to help their team win, they proved themselves to be a bunch of losers...while some blacks may have some athletic talent; they lack the emotional and intellectual intelligence to be great soccer players...this inferiority is what caused the English team to lose to Italy...Did you see any darkies playing for Italy? Nope...bout time English learns from this and make some changes.

The only thing that matters is what Queen Elizbeth II Rex said.

What a load of racist crap!
Bukayo Saka England and Arsenal's brilliant teenager is the reason England got to the final.
Southgate decided not to play him in the final preferring to play defender Trippier instead. That took away the attacking threat and after a lucky opening goal England parked the bus on the 18 yard area.
That just encouraged the Italians who grew in confidence and launched attack after attack.
Did Southgate really think England could just try to stop the Italians from scoring for 90 minutes?
After the inevitable Italian goal only then did Southgate bring on Saka & Grealish to attack and that immediately made a difference England looking the better team in extra time.
Why Southgate chose Saka to take the final penalty when at 19 and the fact he doesn't take penalties for Arsenal and also the fact he had Stirling who takes pens for Man City there, made no sense. Neither did his decision to make Sancho and Rashford take penalties when they had hardly played a minute of the match.
Southgate fear of losing cost England the match - the best form of defence is to attack
Your racist comments are disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself!

Racially charged language has always been used by fans at live sporting events, and probably always will be. I can't see what there is for the police to "investigate" if it was just the fans exercising freedom of speech.

I remember the first Professional sports event my old man ever took me to see. A lot of the fans were verbally and racially harassing one of the competitors, Professor Tanaka from Hiroshima from the Empire of Japan. Called him a "fat jap" and worse.

Forum List

Back