End of the World Revelation #13 Coming?

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9
Does that include my nephew who died at his birth?

Yes.
I'm pretty sure he never got his chance to repent.

Those without sin don't need to repent and have no need to be forgiven.

If you have never worshipped false gods,never perjured yourself in the name of God, never have eaten the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, you don't need to be forgiven, even if you eat pork daily, never went to church, never confessed that you are a worthless piece of shit and accepted Jesus (the mangod) as your lord and savior, or had sex before marriage and enjoyed it...

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

Yes.

He never had a chance to decide.

Yet, you, I, and others here know we'll end up at a crossroads. To me, the meaning of the cross is excruciating death, but it also about the greatest sacrifice of the Lamb and life in the resurrection.

Do you trust these lines? "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run." "There's still time to change the road you're on."

All you have to do is have faith, i.e. trust, that you're on the right one.

Here's what I found out supposedly what those lines were saying :laugh:.

Yes.

Yet, you, I, and others here know we'll end up at a crossroads. To me, the meaning of the cross is excruciating death, but it also about the greatest sacrifice of the Lamb and life in the resurrection.

Do you trust these lines? "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run." "There's still time to change the road you're on."

Here's what I found out supposedly what those lines were saying :laugh:.

To me, the meaning of the cross is excruciating death, but it also about the greatest sacrifice of the Lamb and life in the resurrection.
where do you see the crucifixion as being preordained.

the crucifixion of the religious itinerant was not a sacrifice by the perpetrators but an act of defiance for the events leading to their unprovoked execution of an innocent person that has continued from that time to the present.

and is perpetuated in the christian bible and its misguided message in compliance than the correct condemnation of those events and the lack of justice brought against those that committed that crime and the continued influence of their crime unabated throughout society, perpetuated through tyranny. as well, all three desert religions.

Yes.

Thanks, I do feel I'm on the right one, just as surely as you do.

As for my nephew, was he lucky to be spared judgement? Does he get a free pass into heaven without having to accept Jesus?

I disagree about what happened in 325 CE. I'm fine with and accept it as it was based on the Bible. It didn't create any new doctrine as some there wanted to do.

Do yourself a favor. put down the Jesus juice, sober up, and research the fundamental changes made to Christianity after it was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325 c.e.

Then take the three seconds it takes an adult to recognize a fairy tale, look for the hidden teaching, act on it, and then kick yourself in the ass for being so gullible.

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

John of Patmos was describing what was happening in his day and age but history repeats making for layers of emulations from the historical description to the repeated emulation and in spiritual sense emulation.
Example; in the period Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without the Roman coin who's numbered collumns equalled 666.

REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter orocession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)=fullfilled.

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast)?

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.

And to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott, back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use.

Also figuring into this prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this incident are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

Scripture about the time of these events, clearly show these events were to occur in that generation, even specifically mentioning that, like in: (I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,
Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?)
So the beast is not to come, John of Patmos said the anti anointed was already there in his day.

(2 Corinthians 4:4)& even preachers tell you that Satan is the god & Rule of this world=Pope & Vatican claims.

in the period Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without the Roman coin who's numbered collumns equalled 666

We use both the Arabic numberal system and Roman numeral system, so there must be something to it. I have never seen this Roman coin, but have read about Nero Caesar and 666.

in the period Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without the Roman coin who's numbered collumns equalled 666

We use both the Arabic numberal system and Roman numeral system, so there must be something to it. I have never seen this Roman coin, but have read about Nero Caesar and 666.
Sorry I went by memory and not further resources, my files are harder to search on my newer phone (some compatibility issue with memo versions I guess) so things don't pop up in search as they once did.
I did however find the info hours later by chance so here's more detail about the coins found:
Researchers believe the coins were used as currency during the Fatimid period by Christians seeking to evangelize Muslims. The recent find also proves during the Middle ages, in and about the area of Tiberius and the Sea of Galilee, only Christians could buy and sell goods.

Of course not. This is all utter nonsense. What leads you to believe this is relevant in your lifetime is your self-centeredness. Which makes sense, because it is also the reason you believe in any of this religious nonsense in the first place. You think you're one of God's special little boys. because, dang it, you just have to be special and live forever.

God is all powerful. Why would anyone think we are the only "experiment" on one of millions of planets He created and we are the only inhabited planet in the universe? Such a waste of space.
The universe was meant for us to explore eternally. When we fell from grace that was made impossible, so this is one of the consequences of Sin.

There is no life within our own solar system, and the range and conditions for life to exist are so narrow it is likely there is Zero life in the Universe at all, especially since not only we are in a fallen nature, but so is the Universe with us.

God will destroy both The Universe and Earth after The Millennial Kingdom, and will remake everything in the Eternal Plane.

Of course not. This is all utter nonsense. What leads you to believe this is relevant in your lifetime is your self-centeredness. Which makes sense, because it is also the reason you believe in any of this religious nonsense in the first place. You think you're one of God's special little boys. because, dang it, you just have to be special and live forever.
We don't really care what a Pagan Atheist who has self sentenced himself to Hell thinks.

Why do you bother trying to convince others that there is No God if you believe there is No God? Makes absolutely no sense. Who are you trying to convince, yourself?

God is all powerful. Why would anyone think we are the only "experiment" on one of millions of planets He created and we are the only inhabited planet in the universe? Such a waste of space.
The universe was meant for us to explore eternally. When we fell from grace that was made impossible, so this is one of the consequences of Sin.

There is no life within our own solar system, and the range and conditions for life to exist are so narrow it is likely there is Zero life in the Universe at all, especially since not only we are in a fallen nature, but so is the Universe with us.

God will destroy both The Universe and Earth after The Millennial Kingdom, and will remake everything in the Eternal Plane.
Interesting input, but....I think He did make other species or even human somewhere in another galaxy. However that experiement turned out remains to be seen. Maybe more advanced due to being way ahead of us in time and space....or they went completely "bad" and may try to either destroy us or teach us. Then again...maybe nothing is out there at all.

you are proof the evil tidings brought by the 4th century christian bible and the crucifiers that wrote it, originanal tree.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that is not native to planet Earth ... and disappears when its spiritual content is removed. and flourishes wherever in the universe the conditions for its appearance exists.

Those without sin don't need to repent and have no need to be forgiven.
Which is everyone, since "sin" is a made-up, childish idea.

In a way you are right, except it is an idea introduced into this world by otherworldly beings from a sphere of higher intelligences for childlike human beings who had the form and shape of modern man but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey. Many remain so.

Without that idea, law, that teaches people to differentiate between good and evil, right and wrong, clean and unclean, life and death, people are just like animals; swine who do not ruminate, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, parasites, worms, dogs, wolves, vultures, sheep, goats, or worse, dead; demons, devils, ghouls, zombies, including, at the very bottom, that ever elusive talking serpent of old, the nachash.

Before the Law was given (as a light to the nations) the world was without shape or form and void (life was astonishingly pointless), and darkness (confusion,superstition) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)

Last edited:
I disagree about what happened in 325 CE. I'm fine with and accept it as it was based on the Bible. It didn't create any new doctrine as some there wanted to do.

Do yourself a favor. put down the Jesus juice, sober up, and research the fundamental changes made to Christianity after it was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325 c.e.

Then take the three seconds it takes an adult to recognize a fairy tale, look for the hidden teaching, act on it, and then kick yourself in the ass for being so gullible.
Jesus is God, The Son of God, The Messiah, The Holy One of Israel and any man that denies that, Christ will deny before The Father on Judgment Day and you will not enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven. You will be cast in to Hell with The False Prophet, Anti-Christ and his followers and all the unrepentant sinners like yourself who shake their fist at God in rebellion.

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

NOW I understand why you refuse to admit the Roswell accident happened and there are alien life forms out there,it’s always you religious nuts who are always scared of that reality. :laughing0301: Both my brother and sister are strongly religious like you and it’s the same thing with them,if I bring up ufos,they don’t want to hear it.you would get along great with them.:abgg2q.jpg:

hahahahahahha--o man--we've been over this a million times
1. YOU people make the claim--that means YOU have to prove it or it's total bullshit
2. it's like claiming aliens took me to the moon--you can't disprove it --but it's bullshit
3. so your proof is '''you can't prove he doesn't exist''' !!!!??? = no proof

We gave you the proof and it is found in the Bible, KCA, and creation science.

You, the atheists, and other sinners die and then get sent to hell for the rest of your miserable spiritual life. First, you face final judgement. Next, you are cast into the Lake of Fire and your spiritually perfect self is burned up. Eventually, you learn what 4.5 billion years is like as well as 13.7 billion years and more. Then maybe after all that screaming you'll be convinced the Earth was young. Maybe we'll see ou suffering like you know what and feel justified :icon_rolleyes:.

It's the atheists who have a claim of no God nor gods in this life and have no evidence. To me, your comments are hilarious :abgg2q.jpg:.
You might want to consider getting some help for what ails you. To spend so much time and energy hating, (obsessively), those who don’t accept your claims to partisan gods is a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

NOW I understand why you refuse to admit the Roswell accident happened and there are alien life forms out there,it’s always you religious nuts who are always scared of that reality. :laughing0301: Both my brother and sister are strongly religious like you and it’s the same thing with them,if I bring up ufos,they don’t want to hear it.you would get along great with them.:abgg2q.jpg:

Irrelevant.

What evidence do you have for Roswell? Here's what I got:

"Scientists dismiss these beliefs as not representing real physical phenomena. They don't deny the existence of intelligent aliens or reflection. But they set a high bar for proof that we've been visited by creatures from another star system. As Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

As for the rest, you think just because we are Christians that we don't believe in aliens? I enjoy sci-fi movies and books, but after a while you become skeptical of the UFOs, alien abductions, sightings, and USG hiding them. When I was a teen, I thought I saw a UFO, but it was just a light trick as I was able to replicate it on another freeway. The same thing when I was doing my paper route as a kid, I thought I saw a UFO because of the speed, but I was looking towards the beach and sun.

What about your religion? It seems the libs and atheists seem to believe in aliens because of abiogenesis. Why do you believe in them? Are you going to say because of all the planets out there? Then you don't really understand the science behind it.

Forum List

Back