End All US Support to Israel

It was our support for Israel that caused potential allies in the Middle East to choose the opposing side in the Cold War.
myp34kbqjazczunj7fi3a5b47d6jc3sachvcdoaizecfr3dnitcq_1_0.png

So?

Right is right and wrong is wrong...and no matter how many times I've seen flaws in Israeli actions I've seen Muslims do worse...they are their own worse enemy....either get along or die...I don't really care....Palestinians bring nothing of value to the world...they are parasites with a grudge...and they have aligned themselves with the worst that humanity has to offer....
List of Palestinians - Wikipedia

When savages attack civilization, I always ally with civilization.
What do you find "civilized" about Jews stealing the homes of non-Jews in Jerusalem?
Utek_z_Haify.png

"The families in the Sheikh Jarrar neighborhood in East Jerusalem were expelled by Israeli soldiers from their homes in Haifa and Jaffa in 1948.

"Twenty-eight families were settled in Sheikh Jarrar in the 1950s by the Jordanian government in coordination with UNRWA. They moved into houses built by wealthy Palestinian families who had escaped the crowded winding streets of the Old City in the early 20th century as well as into newly built homes.

"The area was named for the personal physician of the Islamic general Saladin, who settled there when Muslim armies captured the city from Christian crusaders in 1187."

The Nakba Continues - CounterPunch.org

What do you find "civilized" about Jews stealing the homes of non-Jews in Jerusalem?
Utek_z_Haify.png

"The families in the Sheikh Jarrar neighborhood in East Jerusalem were expelled by Israeli soldiers from their homes in Haifa and Jaffa in 1948.

"Twenty-eight families were settled in Sheikh Jarrar in the 1950s by the Jordanian government in coordination with UNRWA. They moved into houses built by wealthy Palestinian families who had escaped the crowded winding streets of the Old City in the early 20th century as well as into newly built homes.

"The area was named for the personal physician of the Islamic general Saladin, who settled there when Muslim armies captured the city from Christian crusaders in 1187."

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. You wanna fight against God, be my guest. Why don't you go over there and lead the way.

Right is right and wrong is wrong...and no matter how many times I've seen flaws in Israeli actions I've seen Muslims do worse...they are their own worse enemy....either get along or die...I don't really care....Palestinians bring nothing of value to the world...they are parasites with a grudge...and they have aligned themselves with the worst that humanity has to offer....
List of Palestinians - Wikipedia

Even if you believe Israel should not lose US charity due to the 1976 Symington Amendment (which forbids aid to rogue nuclear regimes), the latest example of ethnic cleansing in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem should end the weasel worded BS that assigns some utterly mendacious moral equivalency between occupier and occupied:

"MAY 14, 2021

End Military Support to Israel"​

"Militant right-wing Jewish settlers encouraged and protected by the government of corrupt Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are trying to evict hundreds of Palestinian families from homes they have owned for decades in East Jerusalem, the Arab-dominated future capital of a Palestinian state if one is ever established.

"The settlers argue in court that the land in question was originally owned by a Jewish trust and should revert accordingly.

"However, as The New York Times notes, the apartheid regime treats people differently depending on their ethnicity: 'Israeli law allows Jews to reclaim ownership of land they vacated in 1948, but denies Palestinians the right to reclaim the properties they fled from in the same war.'"
Get out of the country traitor.
How is criticizing Israel, being a traitor, unless you think he is an Israeli?
Certainly Israel is against all the principles of a democratic republic the US is supposed to stand for.

Utek_z_Haify.png

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. You wanna fight against God, be my guest. Why don't you go over there and lead the way.

Legally Jerusalem never belonged to Jews.
It belonged to Canaanites until the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.
The Babylonians, Assyrians, and Romans beat them and they were gone by 70 AD.

There were only a few thousand Jews in the Old Quarter of Jerusalem in the 1940s, and they decided to fight against the Palestinians, forfeiting citizenship and property in the process.
But the properties Israel is now trying to steal, were never owned by Jews.

The UN made Israel legal out of thin air, but did NOT give Israel Jerusalem.
So then why would anyone claim that Jerusalem belonged to Jews?

Israel's occupation of Palestine drives most of the violence in the Middle East

Actually, the Palestinian / Israeli conflict has the lowest casualty count of any Middle East War since the British were slaughtered in Khartoum.

Except for the US invasions and the Iran/Iraq war, there has not been much violence in the Mideast.
But certainly the Zionist attempt to steal Palestine is one of the longest lasting wars.
It is especially evil because the Palestinians never had arms or an army, and the Zionists were attacking unarmed civilians, like the massacre of Dier Yassin.
Even the British could not stop them, and the Zionist terrorist blew up the British high command in the King David Hotel bombing.
The UN tried and failed when the Zionists murdered Folke Bernadotte, the UN moderator picked because of his work to protect Jews from Nazis in WWII.
Nothing can stop Zionist fanatics.

Utek_z_Haify.png

There were only a few thousand Jews in the Old Quarter of Jerusalem in the 1940s, and they decided to fight against the Palestinians, forfeiting citizenship and property in the process.

Because God says so in the Holy Scriptures.

Utek_z_Haify.png

Because God says so in the Holy Scriptures.

That is supposed to be irony, right?
Because there is nothing in any Bible that says European Jews should murder Arabs to steal land in Palestine.
In fact, Zion likely is not even supposed to be earthly, but supernatural like heaven.

Even if you believe Israel should not lose US charity due to the 1976 Symington Amendment (which forbids aid to rogue nuclear regimes), the latest example of ethnic cleansing in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem should end the weasel worded BS that assigns some utterly mendacious moral equivalency between occupier and occupied:

"MAY 14, 2021

"Militant right-wing Jewish settlers encouraged and protected by the government of corrupt Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are trying to evict hundreds of Palestinian families from homes they have owned for decades in East Jerusalem, the Arab-dominated future capital of a Palestinian state if one is ever established.

"The settlers argue in court that the land in question was originally owned by a Jewish trust and should revert accordingly.

"However, as The New York Times notes, the apartheid regime treats people differently depending on their ethnicity: 'Israeli law allows Jews to reclaim ownership of land they vacated in 1948, but denies Palestinians the right to reclaim the properties they fled from in the same war.'"

What about the billions we give to the Palestinians? End that, too?
We should be giving that money to Israel too.

But we should not be aiding them with $5 billion a years like we do.

Israel doesn't get 5 Billion, or 3 Billion, or 2.7 Billion, or whatever number you and the guys down at the Bund meetings are making up this week.

The US government writes a check to General Dynamics, and Rockwell, and Boeing, and Raytheon, and a dozen different companies and those companies let Israel use their hardware as a celebrity endorsement. Because, as Nike and Reebok both know, you can't sell your shoes to poor third-worlders unless you have a super star wearing them.

That money, that you're so concerned about, never leaves America's shores and keeps millions of Americans employed.

"MAY 14, 2021

What about the billions we give to the Palestinians? End that, too?

That is silly because we never gave billions to Palestine.
The most we ever gave Palestine is $200 million a year, even though we give each Israel and Egypt over $5 billion.

If all hell breaks loose in that region you will be sorry you kicked Israel to the curb....remember they are the little satin...we are the big satin...
91W7w27s1PL._SL1500_.jpg

Israel's occupation of Palestine drives most of the violence in the Middle East, and that's exactly why those who get rich from mass killing support the Jewish State.
I don't see how you can say this...the occupation began after Israel was attacked...live in peace and the occupation will subside...every action has an equal and opposite reaction....

Wrong.
The Zionists started massacring Arab villages in 1947, like Dier Yassin.
The whole point of the 1948 war was to stop the slaughter of Arab villages by Zionists.

Wrong.
The Arabs want to hold onto a traditional agricultural life style.
And the Zionists want to murder them and steal their land.
So a normal person has to side with the Arabs.

Forum List

Back