Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

Dales passing was the hardest on me sense tiny dancer.It hurt equally as much when I heard TD was gone.when I heard the news of her passing back then,my immediate thoughts were oh no not tiny dancer,please not her.

It felt like a punch in the gut.she was the nicest and sweetest person I ever met on the board and now after losing another wonderful person,I am reminded of her and still miss her.the world would be such a much better place if we had a lot more people out there like Dale and tiny dancer.

There have been others here where it was sad to hear them gone as well like kat and ridgerunner but I didn’t really think too much about them and moved on because I barely knew them,I never interacted with them in pm messages.dale and TD however I always spoke to in pms all the time so they were both pretty special to me.i was hoping that one day I could meet them so you can understand how dales passing really hurt me.

I’m sure everybody here that remembered tiny dancer felt as hurt as I did as well back then.
I adored Tiny Dancer. I think everybody did. Dale was an especially adorable man as well.

l didn’t know Tilly was ill, but l enjoyed posting with her.
Yes Minful, she was very sick and one morning someone very cold came over to just say (Tilly Dead) and that was it and I can't believe Dale left us, I didn't want to come back to the forum because of it, but there are members here that I talk to that I care a lot about too. I miss Dale very much.

Dales passing was the hardest on me sense tiny dancer.It hurt equally as much when I heard TD was gone.when I heard the news of her passing back then,my immediate thoughts were oh no not tiny dancer,please not her.

It felt like a punch in the gut.she was the nicest and sweetest person I ever met on the board and now after losing another wonderful person,I am reminded of her and still miss her.the world would be such a much better place if we had a lot more people out there like Dale and tiny dancer.

There have been others here where it was sad to hear them gone as well like kat and ridgerunner but I didn’t really think too much about them and moved on because I barely knew them,I never interacted with them in pm messages.dale and TD however I always spoke to in pms all the time so they were both pretty special to me.i was hoping that one day I could meet them so you can understand how dales passing really hurt me.

I’m sure everybody here that remembered tiny dancer felt as hurt as I did as well back then.
I had no idea that Tiny Dancer had passed away. So sad. Any idea what happened to her?

I had no idea that Tiny Dancer had passed away. So sad. Any idea what happened to her?
Hello, here a link about Tiny Dancer .

Forum List

Back