Empty Store Shelves, High Gasoline Prices, and Inflation

I guess you didn't see my next post (post 27) which shows consumer demand is at a record level as shown by the record number of containers coming into our ports.

So is inflation. We have the highest in the world right now.

It may be of interest that during Trump's first three years, our level of imports INCREASED steadily, and since the economy reopened with the introduction of vaccines (which the trump voters predominantly won't get) imports skyrocketed even past their previous levels under Trump.

Meanwhile our exports ALSO steadily increased during Trump's first three years, and have now returned to pre-pandemic levels, although they stopped increasing - at least short term - this past summer.

Personally, it seems to me that the moderates have the better view of economic trends. Consumer demand is increasing faster than supply can fill it.

And if anyone is moderately (-: interested, our mftring has increased. Although I believe our agricultural exports are down, as farmers can't get product out of their fields.

No milk or water: Shoppers face shortages at UK grocery stores - France 24

British Grocery Stores Are Stocking Empty Shelves with Cardboard Cutouts of Food
uk-supermarket.jpg

Lebanon: Closed supermarkets and empty shelves as crisis hits food supplies - France 24
lebanon-supermarket.jpg

Coronavirus in France, empty shelves in super | IMAGO

Supply chain problems hit German supermarkets
german-supermarket.jpg
[

► VIDEO: Empty streets, empty shelves: inside Italy's coronavirus epicentre
It really makes you wonder how these people walk and chew gum.

I am not sure the other post-industrial economies are applying the stimulus to create demand to the same extent we are.

But as G5000 posted the amount of supply in the US is NOT the problem. Other countries face inflation with pent up demand too.

And we knew we had supply chain deficiencies before the pandemic. It is not a problem created by Biden.

Yeah, inflation will do that to ya. Pumping trillions of dollars into an economy does that.
You never posted an attack on the president's ego fence on the Southern Border, the millions of taxpayers dollars spent for each trip to Mir a Logo, and not taking seriously the Pandemic which created the mess was are now experiencing.

Stop kissing Trump's fat ass, whining about his lost election and face reality.

No, but making you look like an ass has been a lot of posters habit here. Maybe you should take a basic economics course. Couldn’t possibly be because blue states got forced to let businesses open. By the way moron, it IS Christmas shopping season. Now STFU before embarrassing yourself further. Bray away ass, bray away.
Maybe you would explain your basic economics theory as to the Quantity of Money? BTW, there are several theories as to the circulation of money in the economy and its impact on inflation; when more money goes to "Wall Street" and not "Main Street" Greed is only one variable in a large economy.

So is inflation. We have the highest in the world right now.
Nope. Argentina has the highest inflation in the world. Stop making shit up.

Even Russia has higher inflation than we do.

In Russia, surging food prices were behind the latest increase in the headline inflation rate. Food prices have risen by more than 12% over the last year, according to Rosstat, while some staple goods such as fruits, vegetables and eggs have become 25% more expensive over the same period.

Nope. Argentina has the highest inflation in the world. Stop making shit up.

Even Russia has higher inflation than we do.

In Russia, surging food prices were behind the latest increase in the headline inflation rate. Food prices have risen by more than 12% over the last year, according to Rosstat, while some staple goods such as fruits, vegetables and eggs have become 25% more expensive over the same period.

We don't count failed nations.

The surge reached record levels at the beginning of year, tard.

Just how deep does your idiocy go?!?
After stores had to reopen retard. Your stamping your feet and screeching (symptoms of TDS) is getting boring.

You said the US had the worst inflation in the world. No qualifiers.

Keep moving those goalposts, dipshit! :lol:

For developed nations, yes. I don't count FAILED NATIONS, because they are ummmmm, FAILED!

Forum List

Back