Employee put on house arrest while immigrant burglar goes free

"Allegedly plotted to burglarize his store."

Oh, yeah, there's a kid hanging around a smoke shop with all the other kids.

What's he smoking? Where's the weed, man? Come on, you can't smoke a teenage boy in the butt like that when you're a grown man.

And a Virginia smoke shop? I understand the frustration over immigrants and immigration in general, but some people, especially some of the small town Virginia local yokel Chamber of Commerce types have just plain been in business too long. Slavery was over 155 years ago.

Abushariah has been charged with reckless handling of a firearm (class 6 felony of 1 to 5 years), possession of a firearm while under a protective order (class 6 felony), and probable cause for unlawful wounding (class 6 felony). The charges were certified to the grand jury which will sit on the last week of August.

The injured burglary suspect’s charges were dropped on Thursday while the second suspect was recently charged and the third suspect was named for the first time in court last week.

..probably a leftist/''leftists'' judge--they love criminals and hate law/order
..I'm surprised they didn't charge the police with something

..probably a leftist/''leftists'' judge--they love criminals and hate law/order
..I'm surprised they didn't charge the police with something

Seems the nations justice system is being bought by Soros and company.
Seems that DA in the Jesse Smollet case also had tines to Soros. Along with the mayors of Portland and Chicago.

If liberal judges and juries can bypass the Constitution and rule all gun owners who defend themselves as criminals, we've already lost the 2nd .

Forum List

Back