Emperor Trump's Border Wall Could Save Americans $64 Billion Over 10 Years

Isn't that beautiful? This wall will be beneficial not only for protecting our sovereignty.......but also protecting the American taxpayers wallet. Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump is a blessing sent to us by God.

RPT: Trump's Border Wall Could Save Americans Nearly $64 Billion Over 10 Years

You eat foods picked and gathered by "illegals" every day, and you love it.

Same with California but nutters like the OP haven't a clue.

Not to mention that, if you follow the links and then do a bit more research, you see that his post is nonsense.

• Banned
Isn't that beautiful? This wall will be beneficial not only for protecting our sovereignty.......but also protecting the American taxpayers wallet. Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump is a blessing sent to us by God.

Wrong! I hunt and fish for my food and have a big garden full of vegetables. I'm self sufficient.

Wrong! I hunt and fish for my food and have a big garden full of vegetables. I'm self sufficient.

Bullshit "Bosephus".

Various experts have stated that if there ever is a barrier - it will actually be a FENCE - not a wall.

Neither would be effective but that won't stop drumpf and the Rs from running up the debt to pay for it.

Nor do they care that many family businesses will go broke. In point of FACT, that's part of the reason for doing it -- so drumpf's 1% capitalist cronies can drive people off their land and buy it for pennies on the dollar.

Remember when drumpf said he wanted to make it easier to steal people's land? Its just one of the many parts of the US Constitution he wants to remove and moronic traitors like the OP are more than happy to help him.

Forum List

Back