Asking Democrats to condemn illegals really is pretty stupid.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why not just ask them to fold the Party?
I find myself debating the immigration issue online all the time and then it occurs to me there's a very good chance I'm debating with an illegal or an immigrant of recent illegal descent...kind of pointless right?
Have you ever tried to convince a professionally diagnosed crazy that they're crazy...IT WON'T HAPPEN no matter how logical or rational you put it.
Democrats have invested everything they have in minorities and illegals, particularly Blacks and Hispanics...they're actually pretty smart in doing this...think long term...nobody procreates and populates like Blacks and Hispanics...this is simple arithmetic. I know this is no revolutionary find but I'm reminding us all that we really are debating what is considered to be undebatable by Democrats...meaning they have turned off the ability to reason this issue. The moment they agree and condemn illegals they may as well fold the party. This is a no-brainer.

obama deported more people than bush, you live in a neo nazi fantasy world where up is down and black is white

obama deported more people than bush, you live in a neo nazi fantasy world where up is down and black is white

Hey bud...Your King Hussein sold you...you think he was doing something about illegal immigration but all he was really doing was giving human cockroaches a free ride home at the expense of American taxpayers just to watch them slide right back in. See, he never did a damn thing to be proactive and keep them from entering in the first place or from coming back. He did nothing but write policy to incentivize the cockroaches to gather here. He did just enough to keep his critics quiet and that's it. Open your eyes or pull your head from your ass bud...don't be afraid of a higher society.

Hey bud...Your King Hussein sold you...you think he was doing something about illegal immigration but all he was really doing was giving human cockroaches a free ride home at the expense of American taxpayers just to watch them slide right back in. See, he never did a damn thing to be proactive and keep them from entering in the first place or from coming back. He did nothing but write policy to incentivize the cockroaches to gather here. He did just enough to keep his critics quiet and that's it. Open your eyes or pull your head from your ass bud...don't be afraid of a higher society.
poor thing if all you read is right wing propaganda you must be terribly afraid of everything and all the time

Forum List

Back